New pics of my DSG Cobra

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Car looks very familiar. More info on your Cobra? A friend of mine, Tommy Barrisi used to own a DSG Cobra with the exact same rims, color and stance. It had a KB on it and a Nitrous kit. Here are some pics.

DSGCobra2.gif

DSGCobra1.gif

DSGCobra3.gif

svt_racing

Established Member
Thanks again for the comps guys...I'm really starting to love this car. I was having doubts when I got it cause I was so used to my head cam T/A but this is my third stang and I had lighting too...feels good to be back in the SVT world.

DRTHV8R - sorry bro...just couldn't do it. Hope you find a nice clean cobra.

semperfimrn1 - yes they are 18x9 18x11....also, I like your screen name.

97desertCobra - Yup, this is the same car. I took the n20 off. I was just a basic compucar kit that was kind of jerry rigged into the filter. Were those shots taken in NM by any chance. Looks like it was pretty clean then too...nice to see some other shots of it.

I got the car in Phoenix but I know the first owner was in NM, then the it cam to AZ. I'm the 4th owner. Always been a southwest car which is good. Does the name James Wall ring a bell? He appears to have been the one the did most of the mods. I have a binder with every single purchase ever made for the car and they go to him.

Here is the engine now...pretty much the same just a bigger dinner plate pulley which is soon to come off.

DSC_0868.jpg

DSC_0867-1.jpg

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Thanks again for the comps guys...I'm really starting to love this car. I was having doubts when I got it cause I was so used to my head cam T/A but this is my third stang and I had lighting too...feels good to be back in the SVT world.

DRTHV8R - sorry bro...just couldn't do it. Hope you find a nice clean cobra.

semperfimrn1 - yes they are 18x9 18x11....also, I like your screen name.

97desertCobra - Yup, this is the same car. I took the n20 off. I was just a basic compucar kit that was kind of jerry rigged into the filter. Were those shots taken in NM by any chance. Looks like it was pretty clean then too...nice to see some other shots of it.

I got the car in Phoenix but I know the first owner was in NM, then the it cam to AZ. I'm the 4th owner. Always been a southwest car which is good. Does the name James Wall ring a bell? He appears to have been the one the did most of the mods. I have a binder with every single purchase ever made for the car and they go to him.

Here is the engine now...pretty much the same just a bigger dinner plate pulley which is soon to come off.

DSC_0868.jpg

DSC_0867-1.jpg

I know that Tommy had bought the car with all the mods already done to it. He eventually decided that it was too much car for him LOL! I actually was seriously considering buying it when he decided to get rid of it but it was just a little out of my price range at the time. I've rode in your car before and it is incredible! And the pics I posted were taken in Phoenix.:thumbsup:

svt_racing

Established Member
I know that Tommy had bought the car with all the mods already done to it. He eventually decided that it was too much car for him LOL! I actually was seriously considering buying it when he decided to get rid of it but it was just a little out of my price range at the time. I've rode in your car before and it is incredible! And the pics I posted were taken in Phoenix.:thumbsup:

Thats so cool man. Whats funny is the owner I got if off of in Avendale had it de modded...to 12psi at PSR back in Sep cause he said it was to much for him...Im about to bump the boost back up to 19psi and really have some fun with it.

Thats awesome you rode in the car. The car does ride so nice too. It handles awesome too.

Thanks for the info on the car. Its nice to hear cool stories like this and know the cars has always been loved.

Users who are viewing this thread