New pics of my C6 Z

EX1

Established Member
Thank you all for the replies!

I'll be honest with you, your car is way too nice to be rocking stock wheels painted black with TA's.. I would leave it alone until you can get some aftermarket wheels on it..:beer: I pre-ordered a set of Z-Force Z8's in C6ZO6 sizes for my C6, they should be arriving by the end of the month.. You should check 'em out they're fairly inexpensive.. It's the 345's that are expensive, I'll be running Nitto Invos F/R..

:thumbsup:

I race on these same wheels and they need to be touched up from time to time. I dont want a second set of wheels to cruise around on. Thank you for the information though.

Looks great Cody! Top Speed did a great job on some of my pics as well. Hope you can meet up in OKC again soon. My car should be done next time.

Sounds good! Thank you

What part of texas? Dallas or austin?

Actually went to Oklahoma City

take the punisher stickers off lol thank you ahead of time. Looks like my twin though I just need my cam insalled lol

I like to think they are different than the typical punisher stickers. These are the Jake skulls and the eyes are actually the corvette logo.

Wayneo

Established Member
I'd love to get my hands on a new Z06 espically in the blue color!! There just ridiculous awesome all around. By the time I could afford one I couldn't bring myself to sell my cobra anyway. Congrates on an beautiful car :thumbsup:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Geez, those are GREAT pics! I wish I had some awesome ones like that of my car.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
Nice man I love these cars and the yellow too looks good. I'm sure it drives and pulls nice!
I like to think they are different than the typical punisher stickers. These are the Jake skulls and the eyes are actually the corvette logo.
I have seen these a lot on Z's and some have "C6R" underneath the skull. What's the deal with this is it from a vette forum or a shop or just something else?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread