New Pics of my 99 Cobra SVT

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Car is supe clean. The gold 10th's look awesome and that EZ Lip works damn well.

I still want your RK's lmao

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
Yep! And it's one of the few color, IMO, that go nice with gold wheels. Good looking setup there! :thumbsup:

Thanks CobraBob!

Thanks!

Haven't been on here in forever and just happened upon this thread. Car still looks great!

Thanks Brett! Where have you been man? Still got the 99? Yours will always be my favorite! :coolman:

Good looking car. I still want a white Cobra.

Thanks, pick one up! They look awesome and you can do a lot of different set ups with them that look great!

Car is supe clean. The gold 10th's look awesome and that EZ Lip works damn well.

I still want your RK's lmao

Thanks Mooch! That means a lot! Yeah my Rk's would look sick on your cobra, but that's not happening. Pick up a set, they're so light!

I like the white and gold look. Clean car

Thanks!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Thanks Brett! Where have you been man? Still got the 99? Yours will always be my favorite! :coolman:

Work and life has been a little chaotic, so generally lacking any and all free time as a result. Still have the Cobra. I barely drive it, so I've been slowly compiling parts to start stripping things off and get it ready to sell soon. It's time for someone else to enjoy it.

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
Work and life has been a little chaotic, so generally lacking any and all free time as a result. Still have the Cobra. I barely drive it, so I've been slowly compiling parts to start stripping things off and get it ready to sell soon. It's time for someone else to enjoy it.

Yeah, I hear ya man! My cobra was down for about two years due to a broken rear unibody and bad oil leaks.. It's all fixed now and ready to hit the drag strip this fall with some cool weather.

Hit me up when you sell some of your parts. I already know I want your painted fuel door, lol.

Post some pics before you strip it!

Users who are viewing this thread