New Pics of my 99 Cobra (56k = make a sammich)

99cobra302

Established Member
got the car all clean, and was finally able to get some good pics of my car. all of these were taken with a Sony DSC-W90, i dont have a fancy DSLR.

1zp4ndi.jpg

x4hfm8.jpg

pretty painted black calipers!!
2mqjm03.jpg

o94jo6.jpg

svqpl4.jpg

my girl is the one who took the pics, to i made sure to get a pic of her taking pics.
wsn4fd.jpg

99cobra302

Established Member
thanks for the kind words about the ride and my girl!!

i have some things i want to fix on the cobra though, the rear lettering looks like ass, so it needs to come off, and the exposed aluminum part of the wheels is getting sanded and polished over the winter

Josh93

Established Member
thanks for the kind words about the ride and my girl!!

i have some things i want to fix on the cobra though, the rear lettering looks like ass, so it needs to come off, and the exposed aluminum part of the wheels is getting sanded and polished over the winter

Car looks good.

I bought some FR500's and the lip on the front look like yours but mine's worse. What's the best way to refinish them? PM me if you want
Thanks

Epikmach

Established Member
Clean ride!!! 99/01 Cobra front bumpers are my fav new edge bumpers... The stance looks great too!

Last edited:

Teksid281

Banned
Car looks good man, I'd forgo messing with the letters and just get a cobra rear bumper. One question though, with all that motor work you only put down 293whp? Not intending to flame, just curious because I am looking to do a high compression 302 4v myself and thought surely the numbers would be higher?

99cobra302

Established Member
Car looks good man, I'd forgo messing with the letters and just get a cobra rear bumper. One question though, with all that motor work you only put down 293whp? Not intending to flame, just curious because I am looking to do a high compression 302 4v myself and thought surely the numbers would be higher?

because i didnt have the money to do everything i wanted to do to it. it still needs porting (intake and heads) and headers. also a better set of cams would really wake it up. of all the 4v cams, the 03-04 cams are the least agressive. (all of the 03-04 cams are the same... cobra, mach, avaitor).

the motor rebuild went far over in cost what is was supposed to, so corners had to be cut. there is still alot of room left in it, in time everything i should have done will be taken care of. i plan on keeping this car for a long time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread