new pics of my 96 black venom...(56k warning)

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
Well to day was her scheduled wax but im a little under the weather so i just washed her and then took a few pics. she hasnt been waxed in about a month so shes not too shiney but definatly not bad.

cobra020.jpg

cobra022.jpg

cobra023.jpg

cobra025.jpg

cobra021.jpg

cobra026.jpg

in the last one i got a little artsy and used rule of thirds and leading lines in the form of an S-curve for those that know a little about photography:thumbsup: .

Enjoy!

Justin

FATAL4.6

Exhaust Driven
Established Member
those are eagle centercaps...probably cuz they are eagle wheels. I don't think they look as good as real cobra R' caps but the real ones don't fit worth a shit in those wheels...oh well

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
Originally posted by FATAL4.6
those are eagle centercaps...probably cuz they are eagle wheels. I don't think they look as good as real cobra R' caps but the real ones don't fit worth a shit in those wheels...oh well

yup, i dotn care enough to change them they look fine.

Justin

FATAL4.6

Exhaust Driven
Established Member
Originally posted by LAXbronco65
yup, i dotn care enough to change them they look fine.

Justin

yeah.... I wasn't trying to knock on them. They do look fine and I wouldn't waste the money changing them...Sharp car:thumbsup:

FFKnuckles

Giggidy-Giggidy-Giggidy!
Established Member
Nice car...black is always amazing when it's actually CLEAN! (i know)

Bye the bye, what kind of brakes you runnin'? Nice looking cross drilled pattern.

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
Originally posted by FFKnuckles
Nice car...black is always amazing when it's actually CLEAN! (i know)

Bye the bye, what kind of brakes you runnin'? Nice looking cross drilled pattern.

Thanx. as for the rotors i dont know what brand they are but they are cross drilled, Hawk HPS pads, and stock calipers. the thing stops on a freakin dime!

Justin

CobraHor

Established Member
Sharp as hell :beer:

If you don't mind me asking, where did you happen to find that license plate frame? I like it, nice and clean. Not all "blang blang" overdone. Thanks.

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraHor
Sharp as hell :beer:

If you don't mind me asking, where did you happen to find that license plate frame? I like it, nice and clean. Not all "blang blang" overdone. Thanks.

I was walking through the local mall and there was a little stand thing sellin license plate frames. I saw that one and had to have it, I got the the day after I got the car.

Justin

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
Nice ride. What do you use on your paint? From those angles I didn't see any swirls. Black is a really tough color to keep up. Any chrome under that hood?

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
there are some swirls up close. i use meguires NXT, best wax i have ever used. my BBK CAI is chrome but thats about it.

Justin

Users who are viewing this thread