New Pics my 01 MG Vert

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Took some new pictures recently with my new camera. Decided to share a couple of them.

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

I still need to do a little photshop work on these. Like getting rid of the Light pole and editing out the green light reflection on the car.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Thanks guys. The outside will be finished once I get the 03 side scoops, a new spoiler and paint the gas cap to match the car. That should happen soon. Still considering an 03 rear bumper.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Lookin' good. I actually like the gas cap in black, too. It matches everything else you've got going on.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
The gas tank does match, but the fact that I have a black dot sitting there just kinda bugs me.

Thanks 006!

Appreciate it wma.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Thanks everyone.

Yeah yeah lefty, I know!

As for the wing, the only reason it is back on us because I have 8 holes in my trunk lid from moving the wing back. Once I can actually have the holes filled it will come off again.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
wow i love those wheels. That car really looks nice!, love the night shots!!

All of them are pretty much nights. They were taken at Summit. The one on the loading dock was taken at about 8pm, then I went inside for about an hour and then came back out in the parking lot and took the other two. I used differnt shutter speeds and flash settings.The loading dock still had some light because it was just after sunset though.

Users who are viewing this thread