New Pics - 93 Fox with Terminator Motor and 2.9 Whipple

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Looks great OP.

Since you already have a 93 Cobra, I wouldnt put the kit on this one. Looks great the way it is.

stangfreak

Established Member
This is one of the best fox body mustangs of all time. Beautiful job man. The car is PERFECT

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Looks absolutely stunning! Power numbers?

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

mr.naldo

mr.naldo
Established Member
x2. Definition of the perfect foxbody GT.

X3 I want to see that beauty haul a**!

Great work OP,I know how you feel about whether keeping the Gt body or doing the Cobra kit specially since you already have a 93 Cobra .

I've been wrestling with that decision for a while too and finally decided to do the cobra kit on my 92 Fox. Luckily I just ran into a complete Oem Cobra kit this past weekend, I drove 2 hrs to go pick that up Asap!

In my opinion the cobra kit Looks more smoother and not so boxy like the Gt and you can actually show off some Tailpipes lol

GT or Cobra kit, At the end of the day You will still have One Bad A** Fox Body, Nice build Sir :beer:

I8URLS1

Established Member
I think it looks killer as a GT and would leave it as such. No one would expect the but kicking that thing would deliver. You sir have great taste in how you mod your vehicles and the level of detail. Great car!

99 BIG RED

Established Member
Car looks great! How for the black chrome compare to the pvd process?

Never mind figured it out.
I have a set of bbs rk's in black and wanted to have them done in black chrome which is basically the same thing you have. Who did the work for you? I was looking at calchrome.

Last edited:

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Thanks again to everyone - I really appreciate the great feedback :beer:

Car looks great! How for the black chrome compare to the pvd process?

Never mind figured it out.
I have a set of bbs rk's in black and wanted to have them done in black chrome which is basically the same thing you have. Who did the work for you? I was looking at calchrome.

Here's the place that did my wheels: Wheel Collision Center - Excellence in Refinished/Used Factory OEM HyperSilver HyperBlack Brilliant Line Chrome Shadow Opal Diamond Silver Black Powdercoat Aluminum Alloy Wheel Rim Sales & Alloy Wheel Rim Straightening Repair & Refinishing! - Excelle

Looks absolutely stunning! Power numbers?

Thanks. Right now it's a very conservative tune: 16.5 degrees of timing, 19.62 lbs of boost, 93 octane in 90degree heat with only 17 miles on the motor = 610 rwhp. The motor now has 700 miles on it so it's going to get a retune in a couple of months with a 3.25 pulley and Torco.

Engine:
Whipple 2.9L Supercharger w/ 3.5 upper pulley (stock lower)
Ford GT supercar camshafts
Comp Cams valve springs
Custom air intake with 100mm mass air meter
Accufab single blade throttle body
ARP head studs w/ Cometic gaskets
Melling Oil Pump w/ billet gears
Even-flow head cooling mod

Fuel:
Return style with 2 DivisionX 340lph Stryker Pumps
60lb fuel injectors
Aeromotive regulator
03/04 Cobra fuel tank

Exhaust:
03/04 Cobra manifolds – extrude honed & jet hot coated
Custom stainless mid-pipe (no cats)
Custom cat-back w/ Bassani mufflers

I am a Fox guy...this car is in my top 5 foxes, closer to 1 than 5 for sure. Did you make or buy the "radiator cover"?

Thanks man - I'm honored. The rad cover is a custom piece powdercoated to match the tanks.

Users who are viewing this thread