New pics (700whp 3v mustang)

turbosaleen

Established Member
700 rwhp when ? where ?
on whos dyno becuase rudy at murillos said you never finished the tune and it only had a break in tune on it and has not been fully tuned as of today to his knowledge.

or are you estimating thats what it will make as so many love to do ?

I was actauly interested in what it would make as your setups prety much a direct copy of my coper top cars engine so i would estimate around 640 to 650 rwhp at most.

Last edited:

01VNMS4v

T-E-X-A-S!!
Established Member
badass man, ever go out to any of the meets in town?

I use to yrs ago. I don't like biffs, seen a few peeps off 151 abot a month ago when I was going home from a friends house near there. They were at a texaco on a weds or thurs night.

But since military was shut down a while back, lost track of everything since I work at 5am in the morning now kinda hard to get out and see the action

Dave

paydirt

Established Member
700 rwhp when ? where ?
on whos dyno becuase rudy at murillos said you never finished the tune and it only had a break in tune on it and has not been fully tuned as of today to his knowledge.

or are you estimating thats what it will make as so many love to do ?

I was actauly interested in what it would make as your setups prety much a direct copy of my coper top cars engine so i would estimate around 640 to 650 rwhp at most.

I actually had to spend over $2,000 fixing their mistakes after I got my car back from them. NOT including the new parts I purchased to make this new found power.

Tell Rudy that other people can tune besides mike...

I had everything re-done at lethal performance,

We changed the blower pulley to a 2.95" and added an upgraded bypass valve, dual boost-a-pump and a boost-a-spark and a Snow Performance stage 2 meth kit. Car put down 693rwhp and 576tq

Thanks for your insight.

Last edited:

DougNuts

'18 F150
Established Member
I'm confident I would knock that splitter off the first time I took the car to a parking lot, but it sure looks good on there. Nice car.

turbosaleen

Established Member
Well that makes sense lethal's dyno has always been a bit happy cars on my dyno jet would be down about 5 percent vs theirs and mine on pump gas made 663 rwhp on murillos mustang dyno and 686 on my dynojet and lethals is a dynojet and usualy reads higher then mine so that would explain the difference and put you right at what i would have expected.

btw before anyone pops in about the dyno this is lethal performance in san antonio texas not the board sponsor lethal and i have had over 15 cars across my dyno within days of being run on the other dyno and had dyno sheets back to back comparison im always about 5 percent low vs them.. most likely due to my dyno being 10 years old and the bearings are nearing service time. so dont get your panties in a wad about me saying they lie or anything .. just there dyno reads higher then mine or murillos

paydirt

Established Member
Thanks for bein cool Dean, I was expecting to get some long response about how there is no way I made that amount of power or something along those lines. Your comparison between yalls dynos is dead on for sure. When I had my car tuned by you a while back you explained to me the difference in numbers due to the age of your dyno. I know you've had a similar setup to this and I was very impressed with it, thats why I chose this route. I appreciate your info, if I have any questions or problems with this setup I will be sure to contact you.

The only problem I'm having as of right now is trying to keep the damn drivers side intercooler pipe from popping off!

turbosaleen

Established Member
Thanks for bein cool Dean, I was expecting to get some long response about how there is no way I made that amount of power or something along those lines. Your comparison between yalls dynos is dead on for sure. When I had my car tuned by you a while back you explained to me the difference in numbers due to the age of your dyno. I know you've had a similar setup to this and I was very impressed with it, thats why I chose this route. I appreciate your info, if I have any questions or problems with this setup I will be sure to contact you.

The only problem I'm having as of right now is trying to keep the damn drivers side intercooler pipe from popping off!

had the same prblems tbolts man only way ditch the worm gear clamps and go with tbolt clamps on every joint.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Hell ya man, that's exactly what I like on the S197s. Lip spoiler in back, lower lip spoiler in front. Nice and clean. Plus you have sick rims, awesome power, tons of suspension, and a killer audio system haha.

Users who are viewing this thread