New Pics: 2003 F1-A Procharged Cobra

VegasSE

Established Member
So probably noob question, but how do you keep a mat black car clean other than the wash?

Are there special mat waxes/sealants? Not to shine but just to protect...?

You wash it and then use quick detailer to keep the streaks off. It has a UV additive in the paint to keep it from degrading.

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
very nice car. some flat black centered CCW classics with a polished lip would look amazing on the car IMO.
I have tons of pics of customer cars on my office computer. I can post up a few on Monday.
i'd like to see more pictures of that sonic blue cobra on magnums in the background...

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
awesome car...I understand you are selling it...and I understand that this is probably not a priority but a better set of wheels would really set that car off

nice work man.....impressive

VegasSE

Established Member
Got the IC piping back from powdercoat.

006.gif

002.gif

brainpa

Established Member
A few questions sir:
1. Where are those vids?
2. How's the driveablity?
3. Is there room in the engine bay for AC (I know, I KNOW...lol)?
4. I thought on the other forum (Market) you were planning a dyno session. How is that coming along?
5. Would you consider a kidney in trade? J/K.
6. Do you have a website or page? The insane speed one is not done yet I see.

Thank you.

VegasSE

Established Member
A few questions sir:
1. Where are those vids?
2. How's the driveablity?
3. Is there room in the engine bay for AC (I know, I KNOW...lol)?
4. I thought on the other forum (Market) you were planning a dyno session. How is that coming along?
5. Would you consider a kidney in trade? J/K.
6. Do you have a website or page? The insane speed one is not done yet I see.

Thank you.

1) Sidetracked with 4 customer cars that came in since Friday. We plan to get it back on the dyno on Wed/Thurs and I'll shoot some video.

2) Good. It pretty much drives like a stock Cobra at lower rpm. Comfortable on the highway, doesn't heat up even in 110 degree Vegas summer heat. Everything is good.

3) Yep, has full a/c, power steering, power amenities, etc...

4) We put it on already to tune for driveability and a mild tune...around 500rwhp at 4500 just to get the car all broken in. Everything on it is brand new, so it needs to be broken in before being railed on. It should make an easy 800+rwhp when it hits the dyno later this week.

5) No organs, but model quality daughters between the ages of 18-25 could be considered. :p

6) Insanespeed.net is in the process of being finished up to launch. It will just have customer cars, some of the things we do, shop photos, etc....with more things added over the next few months until it is done. It will be up before the week is over.

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
1.) that thing is awesome!
2.) how much boots?/ what kind of pulley setup how many teeth on the upper/lower
3.) did i mention the awesome part lol.

Users who are viewing this thread