New pic/vids of the Z06

ITL Cobra

Established Member
Looks sick... This maybe a little out of line but a question.. ZO6 has what 500hp at the crank and you state its stock.... You stated the cobra was 630rwhp and the race was that close...

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
Cobra needs ~100whp or serious weight reduction to make up the difference between it and the lighter Z.

ITL Cobra

Established Member
Cobra needs ~100whp or serious weight reduction to make up the difference between it and the lighter Z.

I am seriously considering a vette, so that is why I am asking (My cobra has 621 rwhp and I am either thinking z06 vette or upgrading to the Whipple 3.4)... 500 at the crank = roughly 440 at the wheels.... Cobra 630 at the wheels...

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
You and me both LOL!

Right. You should be able to handle a stock Z at your hp, unless it's intake/tuned then it's a drivers race haha

Looks like the Z has the slightest driver mod over the Cobro also

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
I also had
Looks sick... This maybe a little out of line but a question.. ZO6 has what 500hp at the crank and you state its stock.... You stated the cobra was 630rwhp and the race was that close...

Yes I have a K&N with a muffler mod no tune, he has a MMR 5.0 stroke motor with a whipple 2.9 with supporting mods tuned buy AED so if my car is hopefully putting down 450-460 he has 170+ more rwp then me. It would have been closer but you can see I let off top of 3rd because his shit was F N loud in my ear. I also had a passanger he did not.

He gots more then 100 more and he dose have alil weight reduction.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread