New pic of my car with Black Mamba Wheels

AtlantaGT500

Established Member
Finally got the car cleaned up and out today and took a picture with the cell.

IMG_3167.jpg

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
More pic's please.

What tires did you go with?

mavisky

Established Member
I didn't see you out there yesterday, but those wheels should look good on your car. I can't really tell with the tiny photo. Did you sell off the other wheels already?

AtlantaGT500

Established Member
I didn't see you out there yesterday, but those wheels should look good on your car. I can't really tell with the tiny photo. Did you sell off the other wheels already?

I parked along the fence close to your car. I waited around your car for about a half hour after I walked around the show a couple of times and did not see you.

Yeah the CS1s are sold.

mavisky

Established Member
I parked along the fence close to your car. I waited around your car for about a half hour after I walked around the show a couple of times and did not see you.

Yeah the CS1s are sold.

Sorry I did my walking until about 8pm taking photos, then was hanging out in a group of guys or sitting in a borrowed chair in front of the white convertible in this photo.

IMG_3896_zps25ebd9aa.gif

We've been talking about putting together some sort of good Atlanta area Shelby e-mailing list or something as there are so many of us here and not everyone uses forums. Would look epic to choose an event and show up early with about a dozen or more Shelby's lined up.

Users who are viewing this thread