New personal best

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
New personal best 12.2

Well last Saturday I was able to get in five runs in the Snake before I blew a front freeze plug out of the block! :( But I did get a new personal best time launching very easy at 2000 rpms.

Here's the result:

+.032 Reaction
2.011 60 ft
8.131 1/8
94.88 1/8 MPH
12.231 1/4
115.72 1/4 MPH

Not to bad, I think I'll hit 11's very soon! :D :rockon: :beer:

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Thanks, the car is really setup for road courses but is not that shabby on the strip. Next year I'll get some MT ET Streets for it AFTER I have upgraded the half shafts. I'm still running the stock ones and so far (knock on wood) I haven't had any problems! :D

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
yea, its weird that with that much RWHP you're only trapping ~116

Well I upgraded the fuel system since I had it on the dyno and I would say I'm running at least 10.1 maybe as low ast 9.1 on A/F so my RWHP is probably down some from the numbers posted. When I posted those dyno numbers I was running 11.1 on A/F measuring it at the tail pipe.

I'm getting a new chip, burner and software this week so I can tune it myself! I want to run 12.1 A/F measuring from the tail pipe. I think when I get it tuned correctly I should see close to 600 RWHP and much faster trap speeds. I was blowing tons of black smoke out of the exhaust at the strip every time I shifted! :D ;-)

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
yea, lean it out...if you're blowing tons of smoke you're not tuned right!! 600rwhp is certainly good for 120+

Well it was rich before I upgraded the lines, fittings and rails so I know it's way rich now. I'll be tuning it as soon as the new software, burner and chip arrive....HOPEFULLY this week. :beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread