New PB Tonight With E85 With Vid

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Good night at the track for alot of folks.... DA for most the night was around 7000ft which is pretty unheard of for our elevation. My previous best was 11.59 @ 123 with a 1.8 60ft before E85. Couldn't get the car to hook tonight, best 60 was in the high 1.9s, but it is considerably faster at least. Best last night was 11.37 @ 130. Hopefully eveyone else will chime in with their times too!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C1hDlCvH3iU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
EDIT.... Another video added.......

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cHg9la_StJ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Ill post my time. I was up racing with OP last night. Bone stock 2013 GT M6, base with stock 235 P-Zero's. Race weight was 3760 with me and half tank of fuel. Ran a PB of [email protected] with a PB 60' of 2.15.

We also had a frined with x-pipe, cat delete, GT500 mufflers, JLT CAI, 275 street tires and base unfinished AED tune go 12.97@108.

Grats on your new PB last night Scott.

Last edited:

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Ill post my time. I was up racing with OP last night. Bone stock 2013 GT M6, base with stock 235 P-Zero's. Race weight was 3760 with me and half tank of fuel. Ran a PB of [email protected] with a PB 60' of 2.15.

We also had a frined with x-pipe, cat delete, GT500 mufflers, JLT CAI, 275 street tires and base unfinished AED tune go 12.97@108.

Grats on your new PB last night Scott.

I was very impressed, the AED tune picked him up what, 4 tenths? No power difference on the dyno, but man it was working on the track. The DA didn't hurt either. Not nutswinging, just going off of real live numbers here.

Not the best night for my car but not the worst, first pass was the worst driving I've ever done. I'm blaming moving the seat too far forward. Then a 10.57/132.98 which is kind of a PB, it was 132.88 before. Then the third pass the blower belt broke as mentioned in the other thread.

Good air, not the warmest track, grats everybody on your new quick times!

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
BTW, just learned last night that I have been shutting off the traction control, but not killing the advance trac. Not sure that really matters, but didn't know there was a difference.

Bud

Established Member
Congrats to everybody throwing down PB's or backing up their best times last night, that many cars running that well made for good spectating. The air was pretty damn good for up here, unfortunately it took 40 degree temps to get it there.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Congrats to everybody throwing down PB's or backing up their best times last night, that many cars running that well made for good spectating. The air was pretty damn good for up here, unfortunately it took 40 degree temps to get it there.

At least the wind died down before it got that cold.

Users who are viewing this thread