New PB today!

Dr. Matt

Dr. Matt
Established Member
Well, I finally got my full weight, Ported Eaton 11 second time slip:banana:

IMG_3670.gif

DSCN0079-1.gif

Seems to like the NGK TR7IX's a lot better than the TR6's. Even had a few 113mph trap speeds but by the 11 second run I had a good head wind so mph was down.

Now time to bolt the MP in place of the Eaton and see how the DMP built motor likes that!

Oops that was supposed to be a smily next to my thread title, now I cant change it. Mods can you fix it?

Last edited:

SVT2122

Established Member
Those are some killer times and killer looking truck.

Time to update the sig though. :banana:

ecoastkid

Established Member

IMG_3670.gif

DSCN0079-1.gif

Seems to like the NGK TR7IX's a lot better than the TR6's. Even had a few 113mph trap speeds but by the 11 second run I had a good head wind so mph was down.

Now time to bolt the MP in place of the Eaton and see how the DMP built motor likes that!

Oops that was supposed to be a smily next to my thread title, now I cant change it. Mods can you fix it?

Whats your pulley combo (and boost level)?

Do you have head work and cams?

Very nice run!

Dr. Matt

Dr. Matt
Established Member
Whats your pulley combo (and boost level)?

Do you have head work and cams?

Very nice run!

10# lower, stock upper, peaks about 16#'s in third gear. DMP built motor with stage 3 heads, stage 2 cams, ported lower intake, BBK shorty headers with 3" catless exhaust, And just about every other bolt on and supporting mod you can think of.

Why don't you put a real tire under it? :D

Good job!

:lol:

Nice time man, what tires are you running?

30x14x16 M&H Racemasters on AR BAja's hooking like a mother at 15 PSI and just a set of Lakewood slappers. Of course track prep was the best I'd ever seen yesterday. I really need 28's at my power level but damn these things look cool.:coolman:

Slicks_and_wheels.gif

Lightningpics002.gif

If they would last I'd drive on them every day just for the look.

Dr. Matt

Dr. Matt
Established Member
Tranny mods:
LFP 2400 converter (drives so close to stock you almost don't know it's there until you stand on the loud pedal)
FTVB
4x4 pan
Superduty cooler plumbed with custom bent hard lines (no hoses)
Amsoil fluid

And thanks for the compliments guys!

Last edited:

MEANSVT

Established Member

IMG_3670.gif

DSCN0079-1.gif

Congrats man we have similar setups I hope my truck hits 11's it's never been to the track nor have I in this truck so im sure it wil take awhile before i see 11's you'll love the MP.:burnout:

FordFanStan

Established Member
10# lower, stock upper, peaks about 16#'s in third gear. DMP built motor with stage 3 heads, stage 2 cams, ported lower intake, BBK shorty headers with 3" catless exhaust, And just about every other bolt on and supporting mod you can think of.

Damn Matt what are your IAT2s? You're probably cooking that Eaton. What is the weather/DA like and your IAT1s? Have you thought of the Killer Chiller, we are dealing them now so if you need one let me know bud. FFS

Users who are viewing this thread