New pb today with my ysi 04 cobra..

allgo

Established Member
Raced 1/8th mile today at a true street race and went 5.58 at 128mph in the HEAT! Car is flying for sure..

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Man that thing ppl launched very impressive for sure.. I was on spectator side and also have some video of it. You sure you want to go gear drive and not say a cog belt? I was rooting for ya Joe for sure. Semi final finish against those ppl was good imo...:beer: I will work on vid soon w you along w torries and talcott stuff. This thing is a professional animal. I did like that other cobra w the stick, but I really like good sticks. Ford rep well imo. Btw Joes reaction time well kicked azz.

Last edited:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Congrats Joe!

Saw this pic over on the bullet and said hey i know that car! lol

909432239_3hM2U-XL.jpg

allgo

Established Member
yeah havent really been able to leave hard around here yet with the shitty tracks.. that is leaving at 4000rpms I think when jr would leave he told me he was leaving above 5000rpms.. that pass was only a 1.34 60ft I think..

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Good to hear from you Ken..whats new? New Car?

Not much, its amazing how much feel time you have when your not racing.

No doubt you'll be in the .50's if not .40's when the good air comes around. Best of luck bro!

Are you running a cooler or meth? If not and its still the 8 rib deal are you going to run renegade next month @ joliet?

Users who are viewing this thread