New PB today at SGMP!

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
The D/A only got down to +140's today but ran a new best, 1.62 60' 7.34@94 and [email protected]. Mods are a Circle D 5C, MR tune, catless x-pipe, Steed CAI, and Weld RTS's with 275/60 555r's.

Last edited:

CJI03

Strive4Greatness
Established Member
Congrats man!!! Your car hauls ass! Once you get that tune perfect...11.2 all day...YOU SUCK!!!! Iol. I'm SO tired of looking at your tail lights!

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
Congrats man!!! Your car hauls ass! Once you get that tune perfect...11.2 all day...YOU SUCK!!!! Iol. I'm SO tired of looking at your tail lights!

Lol!!! I'm sure it'll be a lot closer once you get the 60' times where they need to be in that Camaro! It's a shame you and Willie are about the only good running Camaro's that show up regularly. I enjoy the friendly competition without all the drama!!! As for the tune it's only short shifting on the 1-2 shift, never revs out higher than 6200 and the converter doesn't lock in 2nd till about 6500. Hopefully Mike can get these issues straightened out for me.

Last edited:

CJI03

Strive4Greatness
Established Member
Lol!!! I'm sure it'll be a lot closer once you get the 60' times where they need to be in that Camaro! It's a shame you and Willie are about the only good running Camaro's that show up regularly. I enjoy the friendly competition without all the drama!!! As for the tune it's only short shifting on the 1-2 shift, never revs out higher than 6200 and the converter doesn't lock in 2nd till about 6500. Hopefully Mike can get these issues straightened out for me.

Yea man, always a good time hanging out & losing to yall!!!:fm: Dropping it off to get gears today, but I have to work next weekend so won't be able to make it out. You gotta text me & let me know what you run. Sending you a PM now!!! Hopefully it'll be a lil cooler next weekend! Good luck!!!

Jamie R.

Established Member
That has been a super impressive ride man. If mine ever gets right I think I'll have a hard time running with ya and the shame of it is I have a power adder.

Jamie R.

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
That has been a super impressive ride man. If mine ever gets right I think I'll have a hard time running with ya and the shame of it is I have a power adder.

Jamie R.

I don't know about that, LOL! If I remember correctly you were trapping high 120's when you had the Procharger on there! I'm pretty happy with it for right now though, did'nt expect those numbers without negative D/A.

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
Still have the 3.15's but seriously thinking about going to 3.31's. Not real sure what I want to do next. With this converter I'm thinking about a Boss intake since the Cobra Jet cost so much. A set Kooks long tubes and a k-member are definitely coming in the near future and maybe a little Nitrous. Congrats on the new PB by the way! What was the weather like?

Last edited:

kingcobra323

Established Member
Out here at fontana it was 60 degrees and da was 1383ft. Which to me was pretty damn good. I talked to Mike this morning on my list for future is k member and a set of 275 50 15 hoosiers.

Posted via Topify on Android

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
Out here at fontana it was 60 degrees and da was 1383ft. Which to me was pretty damn good. I talked to Mike this morning on my list for future is k member and a set of 275 50 15 hoosiers.

That D/A is what we typically see in mid 70* weather here but when I made those passes Saturday it was about 61-62* and D/A was about +150 and crept up to around 200. I just had Mike send me another revision for some shifting and converter lockup issues I'm having. I ran similar times as you in similar D/A, only a few hundredths quicker.

kingcobra323

Established Member
I hope Mike gets ur tune taken care of these cars with our mods are running really nice. Out here in cali. People were kinda shocked at how I ran.

jjd975

Established Member
To the OP if ur happy with it on the street and just looking for better ETs skip the headers and intake and go straight to nitrous. Car will run faster and it's cheaper (minus refills)

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
To the OP if ur happy with it on the street and just looking for better ETs skip the headers and intake and go straight to nitrous. Car will run faster and it's cheaper (minus refills)

I know what ya mean! I really wanna run as quick as i can N/A then spray it. I was thinking of going S/C'ed but i like to run N/A a good bit so Nitrous will be my power adder of choice. I'm not looking to go all out such as pulling interior or running race gas but I would like to see how far I can go on pump gas without going into the motor. As it is I think I could get an 11.3x out of it in some good negative D/A once the tune is dialed in but who knows...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread