New PB @ Summit Point Main - 1:29:9xx

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I just checked that app out. Looks pretty interesting. I may try it out at Summit in November and see how it does. Thanks for the tip

Yea... my option cost me about $500 to get going.

I tried Track Addict at first. I liked it, but my phone camera sucked, the video was shaky because of my mount and it takes a bit of effort to do the editing as far as telemetry sync.

I work 60+ hours a week, so I just bit the bullet to minimize camera to internet video production time.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

I tried Track Addict at first. I liked it, but my phone camera sucked, the video was shaky because of my mount and it takes a bit of effort to do the editing as far as telemetry sync.

I work 60+ hours a week, so I just bit the bullet to minimize camera to internet video production time.
FWIW, your option is my end goal.

I have a go pro that I could marry to the app, but my go pro is super shitty and won't run for more than 2 minutes and 15 seconds for some reason.

I'll probably end up with an ultra 30 for next season.

03'Darin

Established Member

I completely understand where you're coming from. I work similar hours and my free/spare time is rather valuable to me.

i would only be using it for an occasional track day. We have telemetry in the race car and a few go pros.

My wife will be doing her first ever track event at Summit and I though about putting it in with her.

Users who are viewing this thread