New PB- NX plate kit/Boss IM!

9secWS6

Established Member
New best with revised nitrous tune from BBR for Boss IM and BMR LCA relocation brackets. Setup was NX plate kit jetted for 150hp, reloc. brackets on middle hole, 305/35/19 MT drag radials on 18psi, other mods in sig.
First time its EVER hooked on nitrous! Not saying it was the relocation brackets but apparently they helped. Previous best 60' was 1.68 spinning.
Didn't make any NA passes.
It ran [email protected] with a 1.46 60'.
Also ran a [email protected] with a 1.47 60'
935393_10200299282862330_514316107_n.jpg

9secWS6

Established Member
No window switch or progressive controller,everything from home.
That 14mph gain maybe skewed as I did not make any NA passes that night. Going back next week and get some video and make some motor passes.

9secWS6

Established Member
Mother of GOD!

On 19s too!
Yeah I wasn't expecting it to hook like it did. The track was actually prepped good for a change. All the previous trips to the track with it sucked traction-wise. I know the relocation brackets didn't do it all but they sure did help! If I could get it to hook half that good in the street I'd be in business!(I know that aint gonna happen!)

Yellow03snake

Established Member
Yeah I wasn't expecting it to hook like it did. The track was actually prepped good for a change. All the previous trips to the track with it sucked traction-wise. I know the relocation brackets didn't do it all but they sure did help! If I could get it to hook half that good in the street I'd be in business!(I know that aint gonna happen!)

No converter, just what's in the the sig?

zemog255

Established Member
Very impressive runs nice and simple mod list getting it done very well.

I had myself talked out of going back to the nitrous route but this isn't helping lol

9secWS6

Established Member
No converter, just what's in the the sig?
No converter, was next on my list to buy. Don't know how much its gonna help on the gas (if any)but I know it will help on motor.
I loosened the (9")converter in my WS6 and it picked up two tenths on motor but lost a tenth and 3mph on the gas. I know its a whole lot different/ faster car but I would think the same principle would apply.
Also removed spare tire,jack,axle weights and its a base GT. Not that it really matters but every lb. counts.

ccd_1606

Established Member
I'm trying to help a friend with his car and he has similar mods to you and the car just doesn't wanna run right. It might be the tune but his best on motor is 11.95 and he has a converter and long tubes.. On the spray we could only get an 11.17 so something isn't right. That was a 150 shot from a nozzle.

9secWS6

Established Member
I'm trying to help a friend with his car and he has similar mods to you and the car just doesn't wanna run right. It might be the tune but his best on motor is 11.95 and he has a converter and long tubes.. On the spray we could only get an 11.17 so something isn't right. That was a 150 shot from a nozzle.

Who is doing his tuning? What 60' and mph?

Users who are viewing this thread