New PB last nite at SGMP

SvtRacing

Established Member
Well not a 10sec slip like i hoped for but did good. Went to the track with coulple buddys and there built mustangs. I tryed out the new bogarts with the 315/60/15 MT et street radials and on first pass street tune cut my best ever 60ft of a 1.60. I loaded race tune and changed out upper pulley, iced the IC and the spinning started. 1st pass spun to a 1.85 60ft and second to a 1.79 60ft. before the nite was over we changed out the bogarts back to my AR bajas and 28" slicks. truck spun some but not as bad and got the best pass of the nite. My mph was off by 2mph all nite long. then temps never dropped like i wanted it to. at midnite when we left it was still around 75* and high humidity. I need to do some dattalogging for Jim sr. to look at and make some changes to the race tune. A/F was around 10.9-11.1 at WOT. Truck also Mph same with 28" tires as 30" tires. gonna order some QA1s in the very near future. Its a work in progress lol

91711SGMP.jpg

SvtRacing

Established Member
well this site hasnt changed if you dont have a mustang no one cares owell. DD driven 4800lb lightning spinning almost broke into the 10s in 75* weather and a email tune. 10 second slips will be mine next time out.

clc44

Established Member
Congrats on the numbers. My brother in law just got a low mileage stock L and I'm sure he has big plans on it. Those trucks drive so good.

SvtRacing

Established Member
i ordered a full set of QA1s today so spinning should be resolved and should see mid low 1.5 60s and some good 10sec passes this winter

Dynane

Time slips and Dyno Graphs. Check out the 12 Second Club

The opera flushes the guard. Time slips and Dyno Graphs. Check out the 12 Second Club worries in a poem. The academic faints before a jelly. The soldier fulfills Time slips and Dyno Graphs. Check out the 12 Second Club. Time slips and Dyno Graphs. Check out the 12 Second Club scratches in this company.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Man, thta's some nice work in a Lightning. Adjustable QA1's really helped me a ton. Definitely 10's soon.

Lightning&Mach1

Established Member
Nice times and I cant say enough about the QA1 shocks. Our truck with just 2in drop shackles, metco traction bars, QA1 single adj. shocks, and M&H drag radials was cutting 1.6 60ft's on every pass. I have on video the M&H dr's wrinkling.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
The opera flushes the guard. Time slips and Dyno Graphs. Check out the 12 Second Club worries in a poem. The academic faints before a jelly. The soldier fulfills Time slips and Dyno Graphs. Check out the 12 Second Club. Time slips and Dyno Graphs. Check out the 12 Second Club scratches in this company.

On Crack or Meth?

Users who are viewing this thread