New PB at NMRA kick off in Bradendon!!!

BlueSmokem5.0

Established Member
Had a blast this past weekend with good friends I've met right here on this very website; Brett, Austin, Jim, Sai and many others!!! The 3 of us Brett, Austin and myself ran in the true street event and had a blast doing so. Durring testing i got a new PB 9.89 @138 & 1.40 ,60ft. Well I managed a 10.07 average after the 3 passes but Brett took me out with a 10.05 average :bash: Well Brett won the 10.00 true street class, and Austin got an award for quick 8 stick shift, so congrats to both those guys. Brett and I placed 17th and 18th in the 122 car field so we went on to Sunday where we got into the quick 16 shootout due to 2 people failing to make the race, was short lived as I was pared with the #2 qualifier. Big thanks to Sai Li and Chris Holmes with Forced Motorsports for tuning our cars!! Also I like to give a big thanks to Garrett and the guys at Nitrous Express for building me a killer direct port setup!!

Screenshot_2015-03-10-05-55-06.png

Screenshot_2015-03-09-06-06-15.png

Screenshot_2015-03-09-12-21-15.png

Last edited:

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Congrats on the PB! That's awesome! :rockon:

Sounds like you guys had a great time! Sweet pics BTW...

ebrow21

Established Member
Nice! I spent many a weekend as a child at that track. Wish I could have found the time to head down there.

I have to ask, what was the tech like? People don't look twice while running single digits locally, but I have not run at a national event.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
It was great hanging out with everybody there and meeting new friends. Easily the best day at the track I've had! Can't wait for next year to roll around so we can do this all over again.

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
It was a great weekend with everyone, thanks Christian for letting me eat your food and use the 4wheeler lol. By far one of the best NMRA events I've been too, we all need to get together for a track day or something.

Users who are viewing this thread