New PB 7.9x's in the 1/8th

SvTDsG

Unported!
Established Member
Thanks guys! Ive ordered an x-pipe, and a jlt cai, saving up some money for a tune. Im pumped to see what it will do. Probaly wont get any track time till late Feb. early Mar. but ill keep you all posted!

hammerhead2

Established Member
Congrats on the 7.9's. I am still trying to get mine to do it. My best so far has been 8.08 @ 90mph with a 1.94 60' on just street tires w/ the mods in my sig.

SvTDsG

Unported!
Established Member
Congrats on the 7.9's. I am still trying to get mine to do it. My best so far has been 8.08 @ 90mph with a 1.94 60' on just street tires w/ the mods in my sig.

Put some tires on that thing and let it eat! It makes a big difference. If you dont have a diff brace, you need to get one to many hard launches and you will rip the rear diff cover into.

hammerhead2

Established Member
Put some tires on that thing and let it eat! It makes a big difference. If you dont have a diff brace, you need to get one to many hard launches and you will rip the rear diff cover into.

LOL Yeah I got one setting on my bedroom floor. I just need to get off my a** and put it on. I am wanting to get some Mickey Thompson DR's this summer and get it back to the track. Unfourtunatley they just closed Memphis Motorsports Park which is where I normally ran but we have a little 1/8 mile track not far from here.

Users who are viewing this thread