New parts

tweetersvt

Established Member
I got my Caltracs in today, and i'm taking the day off of work to install them. I'll let you know what I think next time I hit the track.

UVa SVT

Established Member
welcome back! my brother will be at ft. hood (just graduated from west point and then went to ranger school) and will be going to iraq soon after he gets there in mid june. my best buddy at baylor is an ex marine and he is shipping off to iraq june 1st. this sucks!

how was the caltracks install?

-Mike

tweetersvt

Established Member
well, thanks for the welcome, i havent installed the caltracs yet, but i'll let you know sunday

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Originally posted by tweetersvt
I'm stationed at ft hood (in the military) Just got back from Iraq last month
not to be off topic but...
thank you for what you have done and risked:beer:

klrsvt

KB Blown
Established Member
Did you get the anti rattle kit with those caltracs, I have the caltracs without the antirattle and it's annoying as hell

tweetersvt

Established Member
had company yesterday so i didnt get to install my caltracs, but where can i get the anti-rattle kit from? I think i'll wait to install them now because i cant stand a rattle.

tweetersvt

Established Member
oh, ok i didnt see the kit at PSP but i'll try looking again in a minute, but it looks like the install is pretty straight forward so i think i'm going to go ahead and install it tomorrow, and then when i get the rattle kit, i'll just take it apart again. Besides it'll give me an excuse to get off of work again.

Users who are viewing this thread