New parts yes!

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
Well i got some new parts getting ready to go on the stang. Here they are

These are MAC Ceramic coated 1 3/4in long tubes with 3in collectors. Im hoping they will help the 347 breathe better and pick up a few ponies. Im using 1 5/8 shorties right now.
IMG_5168.gif

This is a Dr. Gas 3in to 2.5in shorty X. So it is 3in where it connects to the headers and after the cross over it tapers down to 2.5in to meet up with the catback. Seems like a nice piece. Needs to be welded up though.
IMG_5167.gif

Here is my new cobra bumper. I am so excited to get this painted and put on. It should look nice. And my stock bumper is all scrapped and spiderwebbed and rock chipped. So that should be a nice looks improvement. Im still not sure whether or not to go with stock cobra fogs or crystal clear fogs, what do you guys think?:shrug:
IMG_5170.gif

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Let us know if it makes much a difference...especially on a dyno or even better at the track. My buddy put LTs on his '04 Mach and on drag radials was only running about .3 faster than me in the 1/4. The Machs are slightly faster to begin with mod for mod, so I haven't considered LTs to be worth the hassel and cost unless you have a blower too.

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
Dekorum said:
Do you know if the 1 5/8" long tubes are recommended over the 1 3/4" for the 302?
From what i have seen a stock 302 1 5/8 long tubes seem to be recommended but for a stroker like mine most go 1 3/4.

PACIFICGREENSVT

Established Member
sometimes i wish i had a 302 insted!
that new front bumper will be nice when its on the car. mine is starting to show its age now as well.

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
PACIFICGREENSVT said:
sometimes i wish i had a 302 insted!
that new front bumper will be nice when its on the car. mine is starting to show its age now as well.
Yeah it should be a nice looks upgrade!

Users who are viewing this thread