New parts to go on tonight...

Mystic 544

Established Member
Having a suspension party Friday night to put my new parts on
Bilstein Shocks and Struts, FMS C-Springs with the rear cut about an inch to help the drop and level the ass end off and Pro3i Lower Control Arms
Can't wait...Should drop me about 1 1/4" to 1 1/2'' and help plant the rear end to the ground a lot better...

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Those shocks adjustable? Looks like they have an adjustment point on the top like my old Koni shocks. Either way that should help the car handle a good bit better.

Mystic 544

Established Member
WOW!
Ended up a bit lower than expected, but she looks good!
No big problems on the install besides a couple of brain farts:rolleyes: Actually got to take her out on Sat. The ride is a lot stiffer, corners with ease and launches hard and straight. Here is a couple of pictures...

Mystic 544

Established Member
Those are self adjusting shocks/struts. They change acording to load as was explained to me.
From the back side...

Last edited:

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
gotta love that paint! Hey did you measure before and after? My car has a 1" drop but looks the same in the front and a little lower in the back? but then again mine were installed waaaaay before I bought the car and I guess it could be sagging. In any case the ride looks killer :thumbsup:

Mystic 544

Established Member
Thanks Dave...
Very Soon!!! I just need to find some one around here to do them that does a good job and doesn't charge too much:rolleyes:
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread