New parts installed

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Well guys I came home from my 12 month deployment and got to finally drive my 12 5.0 and all I can say is I love it. Completely different car than the 03 cobra I had prior to my deployment. Anyway, car has under 100 miles on it and here are the parts my buddy and I put on her yesterday.

C/S lower valence with fogs
Roush Grille with 5.0 coyote badge
Gt500 spoiler
Shorty antenna
Boss shift knob and boot
Window tint...next purchase will be some springs, heres some pics
088.jpg

077.jpg

085.jpg

082.jpg

083.jpg

084.jpg

Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
very nice, welcome home! post up some pics of the car. why the angry face in the thread title? lol Im assuming a mistake?

H8SUGR

Still a Rookie...
Established Member
Looks great! How is the reception with the shorty antenna? Also thanks for serving...:beer:

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
No change at all from the stock antenna to the shorty with reception...granted I have less than 200 miles on the car but thus far no difference, works great!

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
very nice, welcome home! post up some pics of the car. why the angry face in the thread title? lol Im assuming a mistake?

I have no idea how the angry face got in there to be honest lol, I tried to change the icon to "no icon" but it still is on there so I have no idea

kingnut

Established Member
nice looking ride. definitely needs a drop.your about to have a month of block leave so get TO IT!!!! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread