new parts can't decide

nsty4vlve

Got Boost?
Established Member
I just finished my full suspension and Paxton install now I want something else but cant decide on what. Thought I would ask you guys to get your opinion. I want a boost gauge short throw mgw or barton. A new drive shaft saleen grill and raxiom nav system. I have about 700 to spend. What would you buy and why?

Rct851

Established Member
A lot of people with well built cars rave about the mgw, as well as a driveshaft. Those will be my next 2 mods in no particular order. So I'd say you can't go wrong

nsty4vlve

Got Boost?
Established Member
I can either get a mgw boost gauge and saleen grill or driveshaft or raxiom. I can get 3 things or 1 lol its a hard decision.

CW1343

Established Member
If you'll be driving it hard, I'd suggest the driveshaft. Also, you can't go wrong with an MGW. Don't waste time with a Barton.

nsty4vlve

Got Boost?
Established Member
It will see the track maybe twice a year and I only drive it maybe 5000 miles a year. Its more of a weekend warrior.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Your gonna need traction get some Mickey Thompson dr's ..305's ..they will pay bigger dividends!

c. love

Established Member
saleen grilles are only like 170 shipped (if you know where to look) and they clean up the front a ton. i say that and use rest for shifter

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I would get a aeroforce. id rather be able to monitor boost/vac and AFRs than have some crappy after market nav.

Users who are viewing this thread