Established Member
I am very very very satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

PC090368.jpg

PC090369.jpg

PC090370.jpg

PC090367.jpg

FordFanStan

Established Member
PS. I think it would look alot meaner if you blacked out all the grilles now, if your planning on keeping the wheels black... Stan

I'D WIN

Established Member
Looks good. How much?

I actually photoshopped my truck with that same scheme a few years back when I was looking into the two tone repaint.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Martin, IIRC the very last photos I seen of your truck, way long ago before your project, it was real low all silver and with the blacked out 20" alumi wheels right? I dont think Im getting mixed up? I always like yours and SVT FREEKs the best when it came to silver...

ps. Im going to send out the hubcaps tomorrow. You resent your addy right? I've been so busy an dconfused lately, it feels like I'm getting old and forgetful lol...

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I'd say with a different set of wheels..it'd be perfect

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Looks great! I've always wanted to 2tone my truck. If you're looking for a different set of black wheels, mine are available.

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Looks good, but a black upper grille is a must. I'd paint the lower silver to match the fascia, or perhaps black. Also, IMHO the black wheels are very distracting and look awkward. If you painted them to match the lower silver portion I think it would look even better.

Users who are viewing this thread