new paint..(color change)

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
Heres' a few pics from a show we went to last night..
85d7be3f.jpg

bf76a301.jpg

26e2d586.jpg

ad34357e.jpg

298270-46921-37.jpg

03cobra5485

Established Member
I have never seen parchment interior. It looks like it is charcoal. I can't tell, are the alcantara inserts parchment colored?

Yup..I didn't like it at first, but it's kinda growing on me..i saw a picture of a set where the guy put black inserts and the cobra was stitched in white..it was nasty, i'd like to find out who did it

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
yea originally it was white with parchment top, the only reason i switched the colors is bc the original paint was showing it's age, also we just opened up a shop and i'm gonna bring it to shows and what not, try to get our name out there more. I'll try and get more pics today

Want to paint mine white? :thumbsup:

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
GM has some great colors. My old 96 was painted Sunburst orange and we added a clear/synthetic pearl to it to give it more pop.
100_3278.jpg

I also sent my emblems off to be black chrome plated to match the wheels.

03cobra5485

Established Member
thanks guys...bad news though, the past few months i've been getting it ready for a show in ocean city maryland that is this week, finally got it done and two days ago my head gasket blew..Sooo looks like she's gonna be looking pretty while sitting in my shop..but thanks for the compliments, i appreciate it!

nooner

Established Member
thanks guys...bad news though, the past few months i've been getting it ready for a show in ocean city maryland that is this week, finally got it done and two days ago my head gasket blew..Sooo looks like she's gonna be looking pretty while sitting in my shop..but thanks for the compliments, i appreciate it!

Sorry to hear that. I know what its like having your toy out of commission. Mine has been down for over a year now but should be back on the road soon. Hope you are able to get yours back on the road soon.

03cobra5485

Established Member
Sorry to hear that. I know what its like having your toy out of commission. Mine has been down for over a year now but should be back on the road soon. Hope you are able to get yours back on the road soon.

yup sucks...ouch a year, whats getting done to her?

OutKast

SVT=Fast
Established Member
yea originally it was white with parchment top, the only reason i switched the colors is bc the original paint was showing it's age, also we just opened up a shop and i'm gonna bring it to shows and what not, try to get our name out there more. I'll try and get more pics today

Paint looks great. Where in PA is your shop?

Users who are viewing this thread