New paint (56k go kick rocks)

dbc5150

Flynbyu
Established Member
Well here are the new and old pics of my 96 cobra. Yeah I know I need new headlights thats on the to do list.

BEFORE>>>>>>>>>

mustangscratches006-1.gif

mustangscratches005.gif

mustangscratches004.gif

mustangscratches003.gif

mustangscratches001-1.gif

AFTER>>>>>>>>>

HPIM2658.gif

HPIM2659.gif

HPIM2660.gif

HPIM2662.gif

HPIM2663.gif

HPIM2664.gif

HPIM2665.gif

HPIM2666.gif

HPIM2667.gif

HPIM2668.gif

HPIM2669.jpg

HPIM2670.gif

HPIM2673.gif

HPIM2676.gif

HPIM2674.gif

dbc5150

Flynbyu
Established Member
So did someone key the car? Did you get the whole car repainted??

Well the story goes my Ex brother in law took it with out asking and got drunk and ran it thru a barbed wire fence. He then left it behind so he didnt get in trouble by the cops and now is no where to be found. He was suppose to pay for it but oh well crap happens.

And yes it was totally took apart piece by piece and painted.

96badvenm

Established Member
whats up with the tail pipes???

+1 i noticed that too, kind of a cool idea, not dumps, but no tails. i like it!
Either that or you have some tips that need to be put on?

The car looks awsome! I wish i could get mine repainted. How much did it cost ya?

dbc5150

Flynbyu
Established Member
+1 i noticed that too, kind of a cool idea, not dumps, but no tails. i like it!
Either that or you have some tips that need to be put on?

The car looks awsome! I wish i could get mine repainted. How much did it cost ya?

Well it was quoted at $4500 but my buddy did it at the local collage for just the price of materials which ran $800 with the school discount.

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Dam man you got some patients i would have flipped...then again its only a car right!

Looks awesome man she is a beauty...:rockon:

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
sweet.... i was gonna ask what happened.. i think someone woulda had a boot sideways in there anus. good to see its back to new

351inside

Established Member
its always good to have buddies in this kind of stuff, my friend wrecked his L, and we have two really good high school buddies going to school for this kind of stuff, they did all the work on it, now it will go in for paint this Saturday, cant wait to see the final product.

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
Looks great... what's up with the trim around the windshield? Did you just leave the seal off? Mine is loose on my car.

damn shame I work part-time in a custom shop and can't seem to get my car painted or any work done with my chevelle....:??:

dbc5150

Flynbyu
Established Member
Looks great... what's up with the trim around the windshield? Did you just leave the seal off? Mine is loose on my car.

damn shame I work part-time in a custom shop and can't seem to get my car painted or any work done with my chevelle....:??:

I'd string your ex-brother in law up by his balls.

The front windshield is being replaced this weekend i had the cut it off when they painted it.

And for the brother in law he's not worth my time I got a family to take care of and dont need to be behind bars.

Lightning&Mach1

Established Member
The front windshield is being replaced this weekend i had the cut it off when they painted it.

And for the brother in law he's not worth my time I got a family to take care of and dont need to be behind bars.

Yeah I understand that I just hate it when people don't respect other peoples things.

Users who are viewing this thread