New Packages @ Jason's Auto Spa!

Rider90

Established Member
Our detailing packages section has undergone many improvements to make it easier to navigate and schedule your vehicle for a treatment. Some packages have changed entirely along with other services discounted to serve you better!

BUILD YOUR OWN
STAGE 1 & STAGE 2

STAGE 1 remains an exterior-only detailing service but now incorporates many ways to customize the individual services. You can select the check box next to the service to see your total charges added up, and once you've personalized your own detailing package you can simply fill out the form within the page and submit it!

STAGE 2 is an all new interior-only detailing service that, just like Stage 1, allows you to select individual services and submit your appointment on the same page.

SIGNATURE DETAILING PACKAGES
STAGE 3
, STAGE 4, STAGE 5

STAGE 3 is our basic detailing package that consists of an exterior wash & wax, interior detail, and engine cleaning.

STAGE 4 remains our most popular detailing package featuring Zaino Z-2 Pro sealant. This and the STAGE 5 qualify for our new Follow-up Detail Certificates to take the most advantage of your detailing package for months to come. AUGUST SPECIAL! Click!

STAGE 5 is our premium detailing package that comes standard with an amazing roll-off pre-soak, two stage light polish, and Zymol Vintage Estate Glaze. Full interior and crevice detailing along with complete engine bay rejuvenation. AUGUST SPECIAL! Click!

Wheel Removal & Inner Rim Detail is very important to keep up on so we've lowered the price from $100 to $65 for all four. Two Stage Light Polish and Undercarriage Wash & Blow Dry have also been discounted.

Tell us what you think of the new changes!

We look forward to serving you soon,
Jason

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Hello Jason!

I only wish you were closer, my friend...you'd be doing mine again. ANYBODY within distance, I HIGHLY recommend this man for a complete detail of your vehicle , which will be accomplished unlike any level available...anywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread