New Owner

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
Hey everyone,

I am brand new to the Ford aspect, bought my 03 Mach last month. I come from the LS side, had Trans Am's and GTO's. I'm chiming in to get some tips of what to do next, the dude that had a bunch of mods done already, but after this current Deployment I am on I want to add some serious HP, possibly a supercharger. I don't plan on putting it on the track really, so mainly street driveable.

List of Mods:

H&R Supersport springs, Bilstien shocks and struts, Maximum motorsport caster camber plates, Granatelli upper and lower rear control arms, Steeda front and rear sway bars, Subframe connecters, Borla stinger exhaust with a UPR catted x pipe. Cross drilled and slotted rotors (front and back)
With GT4 18x9 and 18x10 rims riding on brand new Nitto Extreme NT555. 255/45r18 front and 275/40r18 back, JLT cold air intake, Plenum spacer with a Short throw shifter.

IMG-20121025-00176.jpg

IMG-20121024-00172.jpg

</SPAN>
</SPAN>

Last edited:

sdg97232

Established Member
Thats a beautiful mach and it dose have some nice mods but its missing the two best bang for the buck mods you can have imo. Get some 4.30 gears and a pair of sticky tires for the rear( with 10" wide rear rims 295 wide tires fit perfect) with the gears and some traction it will feel like a new monster.

Last edited:

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
^ that. if you plan on getting a blower, i'd go 3.73's especially if its gonna be a street car. the 30's are nice from a dig, but they whine and you shift a lot. rpm at highway speeds isnt bad but they blow for roll races. you're done at 120 mph if you're lucky

Last edited:

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
Picked up new 31 spline axles and stage 2 clutch, along with some exterior accessories.

Orange and Blue

3rd Shift Motorsports
Established Member
Get some MM Full length sub frame connectors. They really balance the car well.

And I agree with the above, running a high gear like 4.30 is kind of a pain on the street.

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
I just got SVE full length sub frame connectors, and Steeda Underdrive pulleys.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread