New Orleans lakefront Sunday feb. 10th

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
I wish I would have seen this earlier. I wouldnt have minded going if yall wouldnt have minded a little ol gt out there

We don't mind.........you have the 2hr drive to get there!!LOL There were about 40 to 50 cars I'd guess out there when I left, it wasn't packed but there were some really cool cars out. Had a Shelby Cobra replica, new Viper passed by, a few F-body's, Vettes, 3 Supra's, and a bunch of Mustangs(go figure).

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Im off this sunday, ill be out there every sunday i have off. As long as the weather holds up. It suppose to rain sunday morning but clear up by the afternoon.

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
Weathermen can't get s**t right!! I am hoping for good weather, and if so I'll be out again.:beer::beer:

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
SVTbanshee.... Are you on NLOC? Goto the LOLA section and look. There's a meet at Hooter's on the 24th. A few Lightnings will be there.

Lawman

Established Member
Tell all your friends up there. I'm gonna let my wife drive the cobra out there. Hopefully we have a good mustang presence.

I know this is kind of late, but I think it's kind of funny how you stated, "I'm gonna LET my wife drive the Cobra"--LOL!!

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
for some reason i cant post on those forums. Never could. I asked people to talk to an admin there but noone ever did. My name is the same here as over there.

1badhd

08 JSB LS3 Vette
Established Member
O ok Im suppose to be getting my truck back today or tom. Yall will probably see my new toys!

Users who are viewing this thread