New Orleans jail loaded guns drugs etc. Vid

t01lightning

Established Member
Where is the NAACP, the black community outrage? Prisoners would walk to bourbon and than come back to jail before roll call. This sheriff is proof that people on goverment assistance or welfare should lose the right to vote.

Images: Inmate drug, alcohol use, gambling and a handgun from OPP video

The sheriffs rebuttal notice the racial slur, the funniest part is the mayor is the biggest liberal and needs these low information voters.

Raw video: Sheriff Marlin Gusman speaks about his testimony and jail videos - Video | NOLA.com

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
"You want proof that the War on Drugs is one of the biggest failures in American history? They can't even keep drugs out of the jails that overcrowded with drug offenders."

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Hey! I've been in that place!! When I was 18... Lets just say it was my last time going to jail. Well except for a bullshit jury duty warrant a couple years ago.

Even tho I've witnessed this first hand I have to admit I was a bit shocked by the loaded Glock. All the other stuff you see all day everyday.

Matter of fact. When I made it in the prison i still had half of the illegal substance on me that I got arrested for, & it damn sure wasn't marijuana.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread