New OB Headers and Cats 2013 GT 500

Robin Lawrence

Established Member
I got a quote from Fastenal, damn they are crazy. Wanted 190 plus you had to drive 2 hours to pick it up. So I tried a quote for UPS and it was between 80 and 100.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Some of the shippers, ( UPS ) want stuff like that banded to a pallet before they will ship it.
That adds to the cost & forces it to go freight.......( found out when I tried to ship a catted X pipe )

Robin Lawrence

Established Member
$400 shipped?

LOL, My motivation is very low at these numbers. that and having to deal with payment options from people a fair distance away. Yeah I know that is what I get for posting these here. Probably a mistake. In hindsight I should have posted them more regionally.
I am going to box them up when I can find a used header box large enough to ship them. I will then get an accurate quote on shipping and let you know the actual amount. At that point if we can establish that you are a real person and no games in payment we should be able to work something out. You don't have much history here. And screen names make it difficult to determine who people really are. Sorry about the rant.

Robin

JS1BITE

LOL, My motivation is very low at these numbers. that and having to deal with payment options from people a fair distance away. Yeah I know that is what I get for posting these here. Probably a mistake. In hindsight I should have posted them more regionally.
I am going to box them up when I can find a used header box large enough to ship them. I will then get an accurate quote on shipping and let you know the actual amount. At that point if we can establish that you are a real person and no games in payment we should be able to work something out. You don't have much history here. And screen names make it difficult to determine who people really are. Sorry about the rant.

Robin
I guess I dont see whats there to laugh about... I offered you a reasonable price based on the original price you listed at ($350) plus shipping which you stated was quoted between $80-100. I think a offer of $400 shipped is quite reasonable myself with you selling it for $300-320 after shipping is paid. As far as your motivation goes, you set the original price... I didnt low ball you $400 from a $900 item. If this is what you get for posting here then why post here? As far as finding a box, I believe UPS that you quoted for shipping sell them all day long. I dont have much history here that is understood however I am a "real person" that WAS going to buy something from you. So you can have your rant and your headers. Good day to you sir.

Robin Lawrence

Established Member
I guess I dont see whats there to laugh about... I offered you a reasonable price based on the original price you listed at ($350) plus shipping which you stated was quoted between $80-100. I think a offer of $400 shipped is quite reasonable myself with you selling it for $300-320 after shipping is paid. As far as your motivation goes, you set the original price... I didnt low ball you $400 from a $900 item. If this is what you get for posting here then why post here? As far as finding a box, I believe UPS that you quoted for shipping sell them all day long. I dont have much history here that is understood however I am a "real person" that WAS going to buy something from you. So you can have your rant and your headers. Good day to you sir.
Thanks, you have a good day also!

Users who are viewing this thread