New numbers

seanwr400

Established Member
Went to Alt. Auto this morning for a new tune. Ended up making 510.4hp and 476.2ftlbs of torque at the wheels on the motor with the ported blower with a 2.76 pulley. With the juice the numbers went up. Horsepower was up to 549.2 and the torque numbers went up to 641.6 at the wheels. :burnout: That is on pump gas. Joining to try to get up there with some of the good stuff in the tank in the next month or so so I can put the big jets in and have him throw some more timing at it. Thanks again to everyone who helped! :beer: I'll post up the graphs when I get a chance to scan them.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice Sean. 500+ with a ported blower/2.76 upper. I knew it'd be possible.
-J

seanwr400

Established Member
Tom's_03SVT said:
what size shot is that, a 50?

Tom

I used a 41 N2O jet and a 26 in the fuel. A 75 shot takes the 41 N2O jet and a 22 fuel. Went a little big on the fuel jet then Lidio took out 5 degrees of timing in the tune. Air fuel and fuel pressure are super safe. Itching to see what it will run now. If I can get her out of the hole I should get into the 10's I would think. :shrug:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
seanwr400 said:
.......Itching to see what it will run now. If I can get her out of the hole I should get into the 10's I would think. :shrug:

:idea: You better order that driver mod. :idea:

JP :poke:

bone stock

Established Member
very nice sir, did Lidio tune it? i used to play golf at the course next to his shop and i would always hear one of his mustangs screaming on the dyno.

Cobras_Rule

The Terminator Rules
Established Member
40 rwhp and 170 rwtq gain from n2o. thats awsome. cant wait till i get my shit hooked up.

seanwr400

Established Member
bone stock said:
very nice sir, did Lidio tune it? i used to play golf at the course next to his shop and i would always hear one of his mustangs screaming on the dyno.

Yep, Lidio did the tune. Can't say enough good things about him. He really takes the extra time to make sure you understand what is going on, and he doesn't treat you like an idiot. Very nice guy to deal with....

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
I'll have to call Lidio this week.

Took the car out tonight with the 3.10 pulley and (4) 92mm idlers. It pulls alot better in the bottom end now. <must resist temptation and change back to stock pulley>

Thanks Doug!

Users who are viewing this thread