New numbers from the dyno today NEW AED tune

2012GT/CS

Established Member
Went down to see my friends at Big Daddy Performance in NJ and took a run on the dyno with a fresh updated tune from Shaun at AED. Next step buying big and littles and hitting the track.

455hp & 410tq STD
437hp & 394tq SAE

engine/driveline modds

Boss intake manifold
Airaid Carbon cai
Pypes LT hedders
Pypes 3" O/R x-pipe
Pypes 3" cat-back exhaust
accel coil packs
New stock plugs
Dynatech aluminum driveshaft
steeda poly mounts

20140326_113516_zpssiav516k.jpg

20140326_111126_zpsb6218f3i.jpg

20140326_105618_zpszsk9igad.jpg

Last edited:

nosscort

Established Member
Power seems to be falling fast at 6800 rpm and not maintaining it like a boss manifold should... should just go back to stock manifold and gain the low end tq and power back.. Imop..

2012GT/CS

Established Member
Just a tune update?

yeah I switched from the plastic intake to the carbon fiber intake and that changes the fuel curve shaun said. also his new tune turns on the rear 02 sensors so i had to reinstall my stock ones. The car feels good and i just shift at 7100 now and might re install the stock intake manifold at some point and compare the dyno and how it feels.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
yeah I switched from the plastic intake to the carbon fiber intake and that changes the fuel curve shaun said. also his new tune turns on the rear 02 sensors so i had to reinstall my stock ones. The car feels good and i just shift at 7100 now and might re install the stock intake manifold at some point and compare the dyno and how it feels.

Huh...I have same intake lol

nosscort

Established Member

I would... there is no point having the boss manifold and shifting below 7500-7800 rpm... from the looks of it at 7500 your around 405-410 hp. The stock manifold would gain you back a lot of power and tq lower in the rpm and you could shift at 7000 right around where you are.. from that graph you are not gaining but looking with the boss...

2012GT/CS

Established Member
I would... there is no point having the boss manifold and shifting below 7500-7800 rpm... from the looks of it at 7500 your around 405-410 hp. The stock manifold would gain you back a lot of power and tq lower in the rpm and you could shift at 7000 right around where you are.. from that graph you are not gaining but looking with the boss...

Yes I agree with you on that, it's weird on two other dyno's with the old tune a dyno dynamics and mustang dyno it did pull to 7500 on the dyno and not drop off. but on the dyno jet he said that's ho we see it with your mods and showed other customes dyno graphs also weird i know lol.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
did you switch from black plastic to the carbon fiber one? my car was still running good, but my air/fuel was different it was like 12.4-12-9 compared to 11.9-12.1 how my tunes from shaun usally are so it did change the fuel curve.

went from stock intake manifold and intake to boss im and cf intake

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Nice OP. My car with shauns tune on his dyno put down near identical numbers with the same setup. Car ran 11.5's at 122. So your car should haul ass.

Users who are viewing this thread