New Numbers from AED in High Defenition!

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
My Maf was maxing out last time I got tuned at AED so I bought a MAFIA and took it back and came out with some crazy numbers, im pretty sure its not ported

dont forget to watch it in HD

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUphzbamb9E"]YouTube- HSS 2003 Cobra Dyno Run HD[/ame]

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
That sounds like its ported I think, if its not that some good numbers for what u have. Im porting mine and go n to them ina few weeks.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
With that upper pulley and the sound of the blower I am going to guess a stage 4 port, congrats on the numbers!

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
So I dont think its ported but some things are really starting to make me question if it is

I bought it stock minus a catted x, catback and kn intake

I did the pulley and when AED tuned it the first time it was all good on the dyno but on the street it would stutter at 6000rpm, did some datalogging and shaun told me my MAF was maxing out, I made 460hp that day

I come back and with the MAFia ( which i like) on I get it tuned and pick up 23hp, the blower is loud as hell, which makes me think that maybe it is ported because why else would it max my MAF out???

anyways thanks for the props, gonna take it out next month and see what she does on hoosiers

KILRSVT

Established Member
thats cool....hopefully you run some good ## AED is most def the new cobra spot..gotta pay them a visit sometime..

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
Congrats man on those great numbers. AED cobras need to go cruising one day.

68gtscode

Established Member
Those are some brave females standing right behind your car during the pull! Regardless, very nice numbers, Shaun is a wizard.

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
For sure Id be down for all The AED cobras to go out and tear some stuff up lol

and AED has been the spot , where else would you possibly go in norcal to tune your cobra????

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
Nice #'s bro.. By looking at the #'s and hearing the blower, I think you have a ported blower. Yeah shaun at AED is the man if you want to get your car dynotuned in norcal.

Users who are viewing this thread