New nittos NTo5R **pic**

Presteige

Established Member
Got the 315-40-18 and these babys fit nicly on the car... not to mention they look sick! Ill get more pictures tomorrow after I get them all on and balanced! :rockon:

side shot
789a5b6f.jpg

af94dccb.jpg

1eb4c1fc.jpg

a1c80004.jpg

6d38fc5b.jpg

ba095f89.jpg

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Thats what we call a "teaser" pic!

EDIT: BTW are those on the stock 17x9 rims?

liedenfrost

Established Member
It use to be MT's over nittos any day. I drove it home and it's crazy. These things are way stickier!

I've got the NT05R's (315's on 10.5") and I'm undecided if I will replace with MT's next time. Sometimes the NT05R's hook like a muther f....., and sometimes they blow off. They seem sensitive to road condition with the flat section in the middle. I think any road debris just kills the traction. I'm wondering if a MT that has more of a block tread pattern will be better for street duty?
That being said, I've done a clutch dump at 2500 rpm and the car bogged on the street. Other times, I've rolled into it and the tires light up? Both times the tires are up to operating temp and road appears clean?:shrug:

Fat-cat

Established Member
My MT"s hook like a mother ****er on the street no problem with second gear roll on with 600 wheel. First is hit or miss depending on temps. However now they hook terrible in first as they are pretty much slicks i need to replace mine soon

The Nt05Rs looks bad ass though...no one in my area ca get Nitto anymore at a reasonable price so MT's are staying.

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
I wish the road and my tires were made of Velcro so i could hook at any time and in any gear hahah

It sure would be cheaper and more reliable!! I think I'm on to something here...

Please dnt flame me lol

Dickie

Arizona Heat Sux
Established Member
let us know how many miles you get out them, definitely interested. i got about 3000 on my bfg's.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread