new Nitro Circus 3d movie trailer

JoshHooten

Established Member
looks pretty cool " is that a turbo mustang at 1:14 ?"
[youtube_browser]gxTuEC8RMzE[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

blubyu90

Established Member
too bad andy bell won't be in the movie though. he is the next best guy behind pastrana. they edited him out because of money issues.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
too bad andy bell won't be in the movie though. he is the next best guy behind pastrana. they edited him out because of money issues.

WHHHHAAAA Are you serious? Money issues how? Like Andy wanted a ton to be in it? He isnt that big of a name to draw that much $$$ is he????

gamebred26

Established Member
Pastrana is freakin nuts...I'm just waiting for the day you read he pushed it too hard and he's dead. Dude jumps out of planes with no chute on...jumps gaps over sky scrapers on his bike...wtf.

Love it though!

blubyu90

Established Member
WHHHHAAAA Are you serious? Money issues how? Like Andy wanted a ton to be in it? He isnt that big of a name to draw that much $$$ is he????

he was trying to get more money for everybody. for the stunts that they were doing for the movie, they weren't/aren't getting paid very much (relatively). nobody else spoke up with him to try and get more money, so they just left him out. kinda crappy.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Jackass 3D...eat your heart out.

You do know that the same director (Jeff Tremaine) does Jackass, Wildboyz, Fantasy Factory, Rob & Big, and Nitro Circus right?

Pastrana is freakin nuts...I'm just waiting for the day you read he pushed it too hard and he's dead. Dude jumps out of planes with no chute on...jumps gaps over sky scrapers on his bike...wtf.

Love it though!

Hes racing Nascar Nationwide series this coming season on a limited schedule.

Im looking forward to him either raping ass and super succeeding in points with a limited schedule, or proving yet again that the redneck left-turn-only sport isnt as easy as people make it out to be.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
You do know that the same director (Jeff Tremaine) does Jackass, Wildboyz, Fantasy Factory, Rob & Big, and Nitro Circus right?

Nitro Circus has talent in it, Jackass is a bunch of dudes that were bored and decided to do stupid stuff on video. I like Jackass....but this look more exciting.

However, in jackass' defense...I'm sure there will not be nearly as much "WTF HAHAHAHAHA!!!" moments in Nitro Circus.

Users who are viewing this thread