New NA dyno numbers

BLK2012GT

Established Member
JE pistons, eagle rods, forged crank, 13:1 compression, e85, comps cams stage 3, ported stock heads, boss intake manifold, American racing long tubes, off road x pipe, steeda cai, tune by Truestreet.

Will be switching back to pump gas with torco cause no one is having luck making power and driviablity with e85 with higher compression. And then Hopefully by the end of this week or next I'll have some numbers with the 300 shot ill be spraying.

null_zps9b5ce7a8.jpg

Last edited:

BLK2012GT

Established Member
No one is having luck with e85 and high compression?

-Thomas

That is what I was told and Truestreet called around to a few places that done builds similar to mine with my compression or higher and they said they can't tune it on e85 and have had better luck with pump gas and torco or race gas.

BLK2012GT

Established Member
And there isn't any tq numbers cause there was some kind of spike and read that I made 2,000 tq at the wheels. Lol

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
And there isn't any tq numbers cause there was some kind of spike and read that I made 2,000 tq at the wheels. Lol

haha sounds like a dyno Hondas would love to run on. Might actually show there cars with torque for the first time ever! :poke:

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
That's the first time I've seen their dyno to do that. But I should be around 400-410 rwtq.

weird. I know the local shop near me has to ground the mustangs to their dyno or it throws weird numbers. Maybe they have something like that? Who knows.

I'd hope so, I pulled 411hp/393 tq with no cats and a tune 5 months ago. different exhaust, boss mani, jlt cai and getting pulls done on the same dyno for curiosity sake on thursday.

BLK2012GT

Established Member
weird. I know the local shop near me has to ground the mustangs to their dyno or it throws weird numbers. Maybe they have something like that? Who knows.

I'd hope so, I pulled 411hp/393 tq with no cats and a tune 5 months ago. different exhaust, boss mani, jlt cai and getting pulls done on the same dyno for curiosity sake on thursday.

Well the comp cams killed my tq down low when they were installed.

D.T.R

Established Member
500whp or bust!

when you say "forged crank" ... are you referring to our bone stock crank? i thought it was forged already ?

stang8psi

Established Member
wondering why the e85 is yeilding no benefits but 93+ torco will? seems backwards, torco and 93 will give less octane and timing ability than the e85!

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
I wonder if a tuner can chime in and explain why high compression and e85 wouldnt go together. I would assume e85 would love high compression. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread