new... my 2008 gt/cs, supercharged

cgallagher

Established Member
hey my name is chris i live in woburn MA i drive a 2008 mustang gt /CS
got alot of custom work done to the car... roush struts / shocks , h&r lowering springs , 63mm throttlebody , bbk longtube headers with magnaflow highflow cats with flowmaster single chambers , paxton novi 2200 supercharger with intercooler ,4:10s rearend gears , all fluids changed to royal purple ,black chrome saleens 18.9 with 255/45/18 front and 18.10 with 285.40.18s in rear, gt500 spoiler, cervenis type IV hood , roush black billet grille , smoked tailights , headlights , with a 4 head strobe kit, 6k hids , custom painted rear emblem , painted mirrors , alpine double din touchscreen nav , with 2 JL subs with 1000 watts and some other thigns alot to list hah, anyways heres a link to a good amount of pics and progress through my car SORRY its through photobucket.. but allows mroe pics... enjoy lemme kno ur feedback!
car makes 502.70 rwhp 430 tq

heres my photobucket lots of pics...
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket :banana:

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
hey my name is chris i live in woburn MA i drive a 2008 mustang gt /CS
got alot of custom work done to the car... roush struts / shocks , h&r lowering springs , 63mm throttlebody , bbk longtube headers with magnaflow highflow cats with flowmaster single chambers , paxton novi 2200 supercharger with intercooler ,4:10s rearend gears , all fluids changed to royal purple ,black chrome saleens 18.9 with 255/45/18 front and 18.10 with 285.40.18s in rear, gt500 spoiler, cervenis type IV hood , roush black billet grille , smoked tailights , headlights , with a 4 head strobe kit, 6k hids , custom painted rear emblem , painted mirrors , alpine double din touchscreen nav , with 2 JL subs with 1000 watts and some other thigns alot to list hah, anyways heres a link to a good amount of pics and progress through my car SORRY its through photobucket.. but allows mroe pics... enjoy lemme kno ur feedback!
car makes 502.70 rwhp 430 tq

heres my photobucket lots of pics...
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket :banana:

Sounds sweet, however you linked us with Photobucket's home page...FAIL.

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
Nice ride. The only complaint I have is on the offset or your rear wheels. They stick out way too far in my opinion...

cgallagher

Established Member
my rear tires are 18.10 witha 285 tire in the rear.. no spacers.. kinda just how they fall.. gives it a mean look imo./.. thanks every!

cgallagher

Established Member
the bulbs are in my headlights its 1 per headlight adn 1 per tailight..... and ya the offset on the rims do make them buldge.. again i love it haha makes it look agressive!

Users who are viewing this thread