new mustang lovin' girl!

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Welcome to the site!!!! you should enjoy it and you can learn ALOT from around here.

can i adopt you as my noob? i promiss ill be nice

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
*must post in thread so one of the few female on this site may notice a post i made even though i have no chance with them because they live in a different state and more than likely are with some one better than me*

HI, MY NAME IS RYAN!!!!

C O B R A

Fuel This Fire
Established Member
Huntington Long Island, NY ( August 2008 )
Welcome to the site. Pics would be nice. Sorry about that moisture on your leg.:-D

Dude your an asshole. Learn how to show some respect and stop frickin being a douche bag. No wonder you've been divorced as many times as you have. Your a reason why girls don't stay on this forum. chill on your leg humping tendencies.

SweetHotStang02

Never one to settle. ;)
Established Member
Aww, thanks Cobra! ;) I don't really mind and trust me, I'm used to the "leg humping." Some guys are going to be guys when it comes to chicks and mustangs and saying what they want to say. Brownie points never hurt though huh? ;)

And hmmm...sorry, but I'm already someone's noob. haha

Thanks for all the welcomes you guys! I haven't had much time the last few days, but I want to catch up on some threads, I'm definitely loving this site! Everyone has been really cool and woooo, there are some hot a$$ cars here! :)

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Since i can not adopt you will you marry me? Welcome to SVTP!
My adopted n00b is doing fine. I may have room for another.

97samssnake

Established Member
Dude your an asshole. Learn how to show some respect and stop frickin being a douche bag. No wonder you've been divorced as many times as you have. Your a reason why girls don't stay on this forum. chill on your leg humping tendencies.

I'm not a senior member, but I guess I'll be the first to say this isn't smackdown. Maybe you should chill out.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
This thread reminds me of the Southpark episode when Bebe got boobs & it fcked up all the guys. They started grunting at each other and it culminated with stan drawing titties in crayon on the wall in his living room, pointing at them with a stick and saying "aahhhtaahhh....uhh uuhh....ahtahh!!!"

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
This thread reminds me of the Southpark episode when Bebe got boobs & it fcked up all the guys. They started grunting at each other and it culminated with stan drawing titties in crayon on the wall in his living room, pointing at them with a stick and saying "aahhhtaahhh....uhh uuhh....ahtahh!!!"
LOL, yes, that one was classic!

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Edited but my comment still stands and btw I wasnt talking to you in specific:idea:

Plus your avatar gives it away.

Last edited:

SweetHotStang02

Never one to settle. ;)
Established Member
Riddlaontheroof - Ok...First off, what the hell?! Don't go posting crap just because you obviously have some issues. I'm definitely a chick and don't remember any post where I was bragging about my boobs?? Maybe you should read what has been said first. No one wants to hear your stupid comments, so just shut up. No offense, but I don't have time for losers. There may be more guys here than girls, and that's fine with me. I didn't say anything about that either. I have no problem with chicks being here, or a lot of guys. I am here for the right reasons and am EXACTLY who I say I am. I am here because I love my CAR and am not the kind of girl you are making me out to be...and I'm DEFINITELY not a guy! So, please...get a clue and don't go posting that trash anyway. No one wants to hear it or cares what you say when you act that way. I can also stand up for myself! :)

Users who are viewing this thread