New Mustang GT vs 370z vs Hyundai Genesis Drag Race

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
considering it's using a carryover engine that will be gone next year, this means squat. It's a heavier car with less hp, the fact that it's really a driver's race with the 370Z isn't anything to bitch or whine about.
Not to mention you can get a warrantied blower now and a track pack. With those 2 options I can deff see the GT owning some ass.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
To many focus on straight line speed. Try turning a corner in an 11 yo Fbody.
Actually you would be surprised how a Bilstein Ultra Performance equipped SLP SS handles. Bilstein shocks, Eibach Springs and bigger sway bars than any aftermarket supplier right from the factory. Mine handled very good and I have seen a Motor Trend test of a car equipped this way and it was rated very well.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
considering it's using a carryover engine that will be gone next year, this means squat. It's a heavier car with less hp, the fact that it's really a driver's race with the 370Z isn't anything to bitch or whine about.
Not to mention you can get a warrantied blower now and a track pack. With those 2 options I can deff see the GT owning some ass.

I definitely agree. 370z is impressive edging out the GT, but soon as new powerplant is in, its going to be a whole new ball game and the Gensis actually looks like a nice sports car.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
So what you are stating is a Ford NA v8 needs a blower to run with an NA v6. Pathetic to say the least. I have said it before and I will say it again, Ford's NA motors are garbage.

Go Heels

This space is useless
Established Member
So what you are stating is a Ford NA v8 needs a blower to run with an NA v6. Pathetic to say the least. I have said it before and I will say it again, Ford's NA motors are garbage.

That is why there are cabs and patrol cars with 4.6 2vs out there with 100s of thousands miles on them..getting the shit kicked out of them everyday...still running.

Users who are viewing this thread