New Mustang...Galphin rocket?

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Side and rear of the car look great. Interior I could live with. Brake, engine, and tire package are nice.

Front end and that rear badging are terrible. Swap over that front bumper, Ditch the wheels, and debadge the rear and you might have a winner

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
love it! big fan of galpin's custom and resto work(everyone would be hanging off their balls if it wasn't for 'pimp my ride') and a huge fan of henrik fisker's work, and this is an awesome example of a 'put together' aftermarket mod. front to back, everything looks clean and integrated instead of thrown on for the sake of having it on there. minor things i don't like about it, but overall that's a bad ass car

Tacky. Like most, if not all, Galphin products.
it was designed by henrik fisker. you probably don't know who the hell that is though...

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
love it! big fan of galpin's custom and resto work(everyone would be hanging off their balls if it wasn't for 'pimp my ride') and a huge fan of henrik fisker's work, and this is an awesome example of a 'put together' aftermarket mod. front to back, everything looks clean and integrated instead of thrown on for the sake of having it on there. minor things i don't like about it, but overall that's a bad ass car

it was designed by henrik fisker. you probably don't know who the hell that is though...

Just because it was designed by Fisker, doesn't give it prestige, automatically. That car looks like ass.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
The 2015 GT mustang in general looks like ass. This car looks somewhat better. It needs a bumper in the middle of the grill to make the front perfect. The stock GT bumper looks like ass, and so does the headlight placement.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
cocaine_zps009ab26a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread