New mustang driving in the snow with 13/14 GT500 wheels

ExTurbo

Established Member
confirmed that there will be a "snow" driving mode so maybe just fine tuning the snow settings. looks to be 2012 gt500 wheels most likely just cause they have them laying around.

IT-Purrrs

Established Member
confirmed that there will be a "snow" driving mode so maybe just fine tuning the snow settings. looks to be 2012 gt500 wheels most likely just cause they have them laying around.

I found out this morning that information was already released with the unveiling.

Basically the car will have different driving modes you can select, Normal, Sport, Track, and Snow/Wet that will change the suspension, throttle, and steering and then you can customize how you want to drive in these modes by flipping on and off the toggle switches.

I do not know if this is just available on some kind of package on the I4, V6, and GT trims or it is standard across the line up. Sounds awesome though.

Another thing that is interesting is that it looks like our old wheels could fit the new car. It would look so bad ass putting my concave Forgestars from my '13 GT on a '15 GT!

peteypab2133

Established Member
I found out this morning that information was already released with the unveiling.

Basically the car will have different driving modes you can select, Normal, Sport, Track, and Snow/Wet that will change the suspension, throttle, and steering and then you can customize how you want to drive in these modes by flipping on and off the toggle switches.

I do not know if this is just available on some kind of package on the I4, V6, and GT trims or it is standard across the line up. Sounds awesome though.

Another thing that is interesting is that it looks like our old wheels could fit the new car. It would look so bad ass putting my concave Forgestars from my '13 GT on a '15 GT!

Good stuff. Thanks

stangfreak

Established Member

hmmmm, snow mode. I guess this will give me a reason to get rid of my 2010 ford fusion and buy the 2015 as a daily

Users who are viewing this thread