NEW Motorsport Tech wheel adapters .63" hub+wheel centric

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
I am selling a brand new set of custom adapters that I ordered for my mustang but never wound up using. The adapters took a while to be made and I needed them by a certain date so I bought another set from American Muscle that work fine on my car. Now I have two sets of adapters and I rather sell the set that are still new versus the ones I am already using.

Specs:
(SET OF TWO) .63" adapters (16mm, measurement shown in pics)
wheel AND hub centric for a mustang (mine is a 97 mustang)***
mustang bolt pattern (114.3)

***I want to note this: While the adapters are both wheel and hub centric, the wheel centric (part that makes contact with the wheel) side is the exact same measurement as the hub centric side. This means that in order to actually make the wheel centric portion wheel centric you need to purchase a set of hub-rings from motorsport tech (they can custom make you any size you need to match any wheel that you have, prices for hub rings ranges from $25-$55 IIRC). I did this because if I wanted to use these adapters for a different set of wheels I may put on the car all I need to do is purchase a different set of hub rings, that way the adapters are good for more than just one set of wheels. ALTERNATIVELY you can just run the wheel adapters as they are and they will work just fine, still be hub-centric and you may find that you dont want and/or need the hub rings at all.

You will get everything just as I received it. These adapters are high quality and a great option for somebody that needs something just a little less aggressive than a full 1" set of wheel adapters.

I will take $100 shipped. Just let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

closeupthreads_zps73b97fad.jpg

measurement_zps62356398.jpg

laidoutontable_zps1eff47bf.jpg

invoice_zps0712feb7.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread