New Motor Time!!

Lightmare

Banned
My friend WhippleBlowJob did me a favor last night. He decided to get rid of my stock block for me. I was a car behind him when it happend. He got on it from 60(broke loose) and made it to around 100 when the bottom end became a flame-thrower. It was about 37ish degrees last night.

After the fire....(lol)....I couldn't see the truck looking through all the smoke, but I knew what the smell was. It was the smell of a NEW JDM LONGBLOCK AND A 2.6 BLOWZILLA. I guess rolling around in my 500RWHP Cobra will have to keep me at bay until the motor gets built.

I will get pics at soon as I get the truck on a lift and keep everyone updated as to the progress of the build-up.

My mods were 6lb lower, intake, catback, and SCT custom tune. AND SOME TEAMSHOCKERRACING.COM STICKERS!!!1!ONE!!1ELEVEN!:rockon:

Lightmare

Banned
It was bound to happen....gives me a reason to build it. Shootin for 700RWHP and 10s!

At first I was mad, but then I was like "thanks guy...now we can make it REALLY fast!" he was like...."YOU SIR....ARE WELCOME! NOW GIMME THE KEYS TO YOUR COBRA!"

BacNBlak

WOODY
Established Member
Its kinda funny, this is the only place that you will find people EXCITED to blow their engine, just for the opprotunity to build a new one! Gotta love the L crowd

Lightmare

Banned
KenneBell got 672HP and 811TQ with a 2.6H, no nitrous on a built block, sealed cool air kit, 4 1/2" meter/thunder tube, cams, CNC ported heads, R exhaust, long tubes, throttle body, and reprogrammed auto trans. It would only take a little spray to hit 700...they added a 150 shot to that same setup and got 826HP and 889TQ

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
My friend WhippleBlowJob did me a favor last night. He decided to get rid of my stock block for me. I was a car behind him when it happend. He got on it from 60(broke loose) and made it to around 100 when the bottom end became a flame-thrower. It was about 37ish degrees last night.

After the fire....(lol)....I couldn't see the truck looking through all the smoke, but I knew what the smell was. It was the smell of a NEW JDM LONGBLOCK AND A 2.6 BLOWZILLA. I guess rolling around in my 500RWHP Cobra will have to keep me at bay until the motor gets built.

I will get pics at soon as I get the truck on a lift and keep everyone updated as to the progress of the build-up.

My mods were 6lb lower, intake, catback, and SCT custom tune. AND SOME TEAMSHOCKERRACING.COM STICKERS!!!1!ONE!!1ELEVEN!:rockon:

ha!ha!.that sound verry much like my story 2 years ago. dam cold weather.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Sorry to hear it went, but going that fast in the cold weather was bound to happen. But at least you are being cool about it, the truck will only be better after it's built.

Lightmare

Banned
Sorry to hear it went, but going that fast in the cold weather was bound to happen. But at least you are being cool about it, the truck will only be better after it's built.

Yeah, the truck was getting ready to be put up on the market. Now it appears it will turn into my track truck for the forseeable future. I'll take it on the road from time to time to terrorize the Corvette guys. :rockon:

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
We're talking to JDM right now and trying to work out a deal on 2 of their longblocks. Probably get a better price if we get 2 instead of 1.

typhoon43

Established Member
Welcome to the coolest club out there. My name is Rod.......Rod Chucken, and I am the president. I liked grenading my block so much, I bought the company.

Users who are viewing this thread