New Mothers Kill Their Babies

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
Dead newborn found hidden in 18-year-old's room
By KIMBERLY EDDS

Article Videos FULLERTON – An 18-year-old woman remains hospitalized under police watch after her dead newborn girl was found hidden in her bedroom early Sunday.

The infant had suffered severe external and internal injuries, authorities said.

Police say the woman was trying to hide the pregnancy from her parents, who were apparently home when she gave birth to the full-term infant in the middle of the night.

The woman has not been arrested, said Fullerton police Sgt. Andrew Goodrich, but she is under police supervision and is not allowed to leave the hospital. Her name has not been released publicly.

The woman is the second young Fullerton mother in the past two weeks to come under suspicion of killing her newborn baby.

Yanira Valderrama, 20, was arrested April 8 at her parents' apartment on suspicion of drowning her newborn baby boy and hiding his body in a trash can in September. According to Fullerton police, Valderrama gave birth to the baby in the bathroom and put him in the toilet when her mother tried to enter the bathroom.

Her mother later found the placenta and called paramedics. Hospital staff called police. If convicted of drowning her son, Valderrama faces 15 years to life in state prison.

In the latest case, hospital workers became suspicious when the 18-year-old woman showed up with her parents to be treated for bleeding, Goodrich said. She showed signs of recently giving birth, he said, but there was no baby.

Hospital staff called police. Officers searched the girl's West Fullerton home and found the infant's body hidden in her bedroom.

An autopsy was performed on the baby, Goodrich said, but a cause of death has not been released.

Authorities are reminding everyone about California's Safe Surrender law, which allows parents to drop off an unwanted newborn at any fire station or hospital within 72 hours of birth with no questions asked.

Dead newborn found hidden in 18-year-old's room | police, woman, baby - News - The Orange County Register

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
I will never understand people and what goes through their mind when doing things like this. I think the persons parents would much perfer having an unexpected grandchild than a dead baby and messed up daughter.

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
this stuff doesn't even surprise me anymore
That is sad...what a sick sick world we live in. I'm scared my parents are going to find out I'm pregnant so I'll just kill my baby...disgusting. Dissapoint my parents or go to prison for murder of an innocent child.....tough choice...idiots.

Last edited:

SN95StangMan

Established Member

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
whatever happened to adoption? jesus christ.

she has 3 kids, all different guys and the last one (the one the story is about), the guy she's pictured with was married and giving her money monthly to keep her mouth shut.
doesn't say that in the story....:nonono:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
god this shit makes me want to throw up....

yup i agree, didn't exoect it from her like i said she never was rude or mean to me. she was always nice to me, i've never had an incident with her. was shocked when i got the news at my moms. :nonono::uh oh:

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
we need to have the death penalty on site... like thailand and some of those other countries, where dirnking and driving results in a bullet to the skull... ****ing bullshit, people do this shit, because they get away with it... if they would just shoot the people on site WHEN THERE CAUGHT RED HANDED, it would solve alot of the countrys problems...

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
How in the hell does a girl hide a pregnant belly during months 6-8 without the parents having any idea? :smmon:

CBrowning84

Established Member
How in the hell does a girl hide a pregnant belly during months 6-8 without the parents having any idea? :smmon:

Maybe they were really fat. :shrug:

I've heard about girls suddenly giving birth and not knowing they were even pregnant. How they DON'T know boggles my mind... maybe some people are really THAT stupid....:nonono:

Sad sad story... makes me sick :fm:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
ahhh abortion on demand.

Ancient Rome the upper class would take their babies to the edge of the city & leave them there. This they would do to kids as old as 4-5 years old. If the kid had a birth mark bigger than a dime, this was frowned upon in that culture.

Oh, at the edge of the cities, wild dogs & other animals would eat the infants & toddlers.

Users who are viewing this thread