New Mod

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sorry if what I say upsets you , but you asked what we thought. ME, I would not put that on my 03 for the fact that it looks somewhat cheap. I mean I see 6 cylinder mustangs with cobra emblems and hoods and to me that is somthing else that I would most likely see on a cobra wanna be. But I will end this with a compliment!!! I love the color of your car. It's bad ass!!!! Black03

whitesnake03

Venomous Tennessean
Established Member
Doesn't hurt my feelings at all. I ask all of your opinions because I feel that everyone should be right up front with each other, and I see that in every thread. If I didn't like what anyone said, I would have been gone a long time ago. Keep up the opions. :beer:

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Not for me. But I love Mineral Gray, and I like that Avatar. Eleanor rocks. Did you see that they are actually going to sell Eleanors? Would like to have one. Drive On!

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
I partially agree with Black 03. Yesterday, my fiance and I were driving and she pointed out to me there was a Cobra just up ahead...when I got close, the LX stang had cobra medallions on the side, SVT on the trunk, but just one lonely exhaust, with a bumper that read MUSTANG, and (back to topic) the Cobra license plate outline that you have.

If it were not for jokers like this, I would say it is awesome. However, people like (yesterday's mustang owner) tend to take something away from it.

Now if someone were to give me one, I would probably put it on my car.

Confused yet about my opinion? I guess I am still on the fence.

:beer:

03DOHC

Established Member
Not my cup of tea, but more power to you if you like it. That's all that matters anyway.

Venmus

Established Member
I agree. I saw one once at a car show and thought it looked pretty good until I got close enough and saw that it looked pretty cheesy. I think im going for the MGW cobra or mustang plate. Trying to do some billet details and that may fit in nicely.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
SVT Cobra Bullitt License Plate Frame in Solar Black Anodize.

lifter213

Established Member
I dont think it looks that bad. At least you put a frame on there. That's kinda a pet peeve of mine when mustangs dont have a frame on the back. I went with an all glossy black frame. I also like the MGW Cobra frames.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by lifter213
I dont think it looks that bad. At least you put a frame on there. That's kinda a pet peeve of mine when mustangs dont have a frame on the back. I went with an all glossy black frame. I also like the MGW Cobra frames.
hehe. I think mine looks better w/out a frame.:D

lifter213

Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
hehe. I think mine looks better w/out a frame.:D

:gt: :nono: :) :-D

btw, excellent pic of your car in that signature. Could you post some bigger one's at different angles? Mabye on another thread?

Last edited:

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Ya know, one of the best things about this board/forum is that you can count on getting honest feedback. Which is important to those of us who repect others opinions, most of the time :lol:
With that being said, here goes. I saw one of those at the local Wal-mart, and IMO they look cheap, almost too gaudy. I could see it on a 6 banger to match the rest of the fake cobra emblems.
If you are counting votes to help you make a decision, put a check on the side of GET THAT OFF MY COBRA side:cryying:

keep the thick skin and you will go far:coolman:

Here is a pic of mine..
Good luck with your decision, and hey, you didn't waste that much money:-D :beer:

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Thats better, apparently if you preview a post after you attach a photo, and then submit, you lose the photo:bash:
I'll catch on sooner or later...:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread