New mod for the truck

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
A new home!!!!
Yep bought a house and it came with a man cave!
P1010466.jpg

P1010467.jpg

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
very nice mike!

guess thats what you meant by the house doesnt have the internet right now...

Yeah. Not sure if i want to go with Verizon or Cox Cable, got a sweet antenna on the roof at the moment

And thanks guys:beer: House warming in the spring..... bring appliances ;-)

dizzygoat

Established Member
All i see is a picture of a garage with a chair in it? Lets see the dang cave, mannnn or is it not yet a cave, you just meant it has sat/cable tv hookups and whatnot? Congrats on the house, after selling the goat and getting a L i too will be purchasing my first home soon after..
I personally dont like Fios, even tho you get fiber to the prim, its costly and the advantages arent worth it, im happy with Uverse, but thats just me. Personally when i lived in the country with my dad the little ma and pa internet was the best ive ever used and ive had just about every ISP you can get. Good luck with the new purchase!

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
So there it is, let me know when the move is, you can fill the back of the L, i work for food.lol

LightningLou

Established Member
Oh hells yea brotha! Now just replace those blue 5 gallon buckets on the workbench with some 5 gallon drums of C16 and ure all set haha. :)

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Oh hells yea brotha! Now just replace those blue 5 gallon buckets on the workbench with some 5 gallon drums of C16 and ure all set haha. :)

Those are diesel additive so ill keep them..... Can i get C16 in a drum?? hehe.
And no its not really the cave yet, does have a compressor and a forced hot air heater already tho. Time to insulate

Users who are viewing this thread